Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
life down under
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Davao City is located in mindanao island, southern philippines. The city is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of land area and is one of the progressive cities in the philippines.

Mt. Apo - Davao, the philippines' highest peak and is the grandfather of philippine mountains...

more photos to come...

·
life down under
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Davao City - Known as the land of superlative, Davao City is believed to be the largest city in the world in terms of land area. It covers some 2,212 square kilometers, much larger than Manila’s 680. Davao City is also a home to the famous endangered Philippine eagle. Also considered as the largest eagle in the world, the monkey-eating eagle is a true pride of Davao.

Davao is likewise a home to the most beautiful orchid in the country, the Waling-Waling (Vanda sanderiana). And in the midst of all these, a park was built in honor of the most-loved and revered president of the Philippines, President Ramon Magsaysay. The Park is located within the metropolis overlooking the Davao Gulf.

photo credits to trendsandspots.com

·
Registered
8,306 Posts

Coldest Places in Davao Region

Eden,Davao City

Kapatagan/Mt. Apo, Davao del Sur

scenic Arakan Valley

Marilog/BUDA, Davao City

MT. Candelaga(Marasugan), Compostela Valley

Tamayong/Calinan, Davao City​

·
Registered
0 Posts
The pictures of Davao’s nature make me goes WOOOOW!!! Can’t wait to visit those places. I guess getting personal loan for this kind of vacation is truly worth it. Imagine spending some time in this beautiful spots ---- away from pollution and stress. Thanks for the pictures.

·
life down under
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just have seen this all of the picks which you have mentioned here and would like to say you that I really like this too much. As I like the last one with the lots of light looks that much fantastic as well as that much attractive too. I really appreciating to you for sharing this here with us.

·
life down under
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just have seen this all of the picks which you have mentioned here and would like to say you that I really like this too much. As I like the last one with the lots of light looks that much fantastic as well as that much attractive too. I really appreciating to you for sharing this here with us.
thank you for visiting this thread...please continue to visit this thread every now and then as i will be posting Davao City photos for you to view...i hope you can visit the City of Davao...:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts