Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Damn!!!
Who is the listing agent? This structure looks like something you would see in las vegas.
Very high end appearance and design. I bet they won't be cheap.

Reactions: royco mchuzi

·
Registered
14,250 Posts
Wah hii pesa ni ya Euro bond? We are on fire! Hope serikal isituangushe with sh*ty looking housing projects. If they stick to earlier renders/ better,Nrb will be a different place in 5 years
On the matter of serikali maybe they should start renting out these apartments to police men and women. After the fire it’s sad knowing officers live in squalor next to police apartments

·
ici maintenant & toujours
1,974 Posts
A highrise building in the heart of Muthaiga going by that PIN. This should be a first. All other highrises with the Name Muthaiga have actually either been on the Parklands side or Mathare side. The only other flats I have seen are the staff quarters at Muthaiga Country Club. Although I have seen multiple mainsonettes/townhouses now sharing a plot....things are really changing over there

·
Registered
7 Posts
WOW KEEPING MY EYES PEELED FOR THIS ONE.

Architects in the group, I would like to introduce you to ALUMIL. An internationally reputed aluminium systems company capable of delivering the kind of aesthetics these kind of buildings are looking to deliver. Drop me a mail & let's talk- [email protected]
Besides we are supplying for the City hotel by the Game Park- Ole Sereni, we are also the suppliers for The SARIT CENTRE. The Address on Waiyaki Way. It is safe to say tumekubalika and looking forward to delivering world class buildings for utmost cormfort!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Brayo nipe the right addresses
@Big quack gave the right address It's at the end of city park drive and is a massive 2.5-acre plot which you'll easily be able to spot

Elegant properties have their offices opposite the construction site in their office park project. If you guys look at their ongoing projects they have an rare design when it comes to developers from nairobi.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.