SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stanislav posted this a while back, people didn't seem to like it, because those renderings sucked. It is badly needed in Kyiv because the other two railway stations are overcrowded. Stas will post construction pics later and tell us what the railway station includes.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
^ It's perfect. And Pan_Stanislav's renderings did suck. :D I hated it then - now it fits, it's perfect.

Two years after it opens, people will forget it wasn't always there and just ever-so-slightly renovated. :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^This is a brand new building getting built in the "Khreshatyk style", or "grotesque" as Stanislav calls it, it is not an old building getting renovated.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
^ I thought it was all from scratch. I meant to imply that people will think it was just a renovation, adding glass, etc.

Apparently I was right. ;)

Unless it was a renovation. Then I'm doubly stupid. :) Two posts worth of foot in my mouth.

EDIT: RE: above post - Vindicated! :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^Mila, Kyivans will not think it is a renovation because it was never there before. People who come to Kyiv will think its magnificent :D

What were you right about?

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
It's not renovation, there was nothing in it's place.

Also note that it's being built on left bank Kyiv, to make it convienient for people there, since two other stations are on the right bank.

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
And Mila is always right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts