SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So let us talk about dreams. Sometimes we get good dreams, and other time we get not so good dreams.

I always get these eerie dreams about war and the world coming to an end. Last night, I dream about a war. There were soldiers, and they were rounding up people and loading them into buses. The busses are then shut really tight so no one can get off and then driven into a lake so a quick way to kill people.

After seeing this, I was forced to get into one of the buses with a friend. But I was able to get out of the bus once it was in the lake.

Now ur turn :cheers:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Dude, that is one fvcked up dream!

I'm not sure you should be sharing this with us!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
LOL! Two nights ago I dreamt I sprung a friend from prison! hehe.. not sure why on earth he wound up in prison, but I got him out! :D
Delusions of grandeur???;):):eek:kay::cheers1::horse:

·
Registered
541 Posts
I had a dream last night that I visited North Korea, befriended Kim Jong-Il, made him laugh, and praised his nation and the "Juche" idea.

...stark contrast to what I really think of that place and leader.

·
Registered
13,360 Posts
I had a weird dream. I was sleeping, and someone broke into my house and I could hear my mum screaming. So I grabbed a golf club and ran up to her room and someone is trying to take her jewelery. It was like this weird looking girl who was trying to take it, and I grabbed her and chucked her up against the wall. When she tried to hit me, I smacked her so hard on the head with a golf club that it dinted her head. She slid half way down the wall, leaving blood streaks as she went down so I started hitting her over, and over, and over with the golf club until her head was in like two pieces.

:D So yea... weird.

·
Terminator
8,920 Posts
what ever you dreaming about,but as an old Vietnamese saying when you dream your teeth fall out,especially with blood.Watch out!

·
Terminator
8,920 Posts
In Vietnamese culture,teeth always associated with family and the loved one.So they believed when a dream of teeth falling out its a sight of someone in your family or your circle of closed friends will part away (moving far away permanently or your relationship with them will be altered permanently.)BUT if it involved with blood,and be careful its will involves with some of your family members or close friend will die sudden withing a month.Again I am not try to be superstitious but its simply an old culture says.

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Freaky part is I had a series of tooth-losing dreams before my grandfather died.

I remember them clearly cause I was so terrified!

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
My mom had a dream a year ago in which her oldest brother found out he had cancer and six months to live. Just the other day we got a phone call from Sault Ste. Marie. Her oldest brother has cancer. Thankfully, it isn't very bad and he'll probably survive.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Best dream I've ever had:

Basically I'm driving down a winding highway, with lush forested mountains on either side of me (very reminiscent of the interior of BC). Next thing I know I see a couple of moose and bears in a group running towards a river. I head towards them but now my car disappears and I'm flying above this pack of animals. As I follow them they increase speed so I fly even faster until they all dive into the body of water which is now a large inlet or lake. They continue swimming away from me and I continue flying above them until I realize that they've morphed into orcas. I can see them clearly through the water from above now so I dive into the water and swim along with them. I can distinctly see the pod of orcas swimming alongside of me. After awhile the pod and I stop moving and I realize I'm in a pool surrounded by these whales. Still underwater, the orcas morph into cartoonish versions of people. The last thing I remember is then lifting out of the water and floating towards a bright light.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts