The conifer forests

City of Canelas

Castro in Paraná

The beaches of Rio Grande do Sul

·
Brazil
2,307 Posts
MaryT, stop!

Brazil is latin-american and poor. The fact that the South has received a big amount of european immigrants (italians and germans, especially) doesn't make us "europeans".

·
Banned
Pátria amada, Bahia!
13,370 Posts
^^
Those penguins really are Europeans citizens. But they had to runaway from there cuz they're black.

·
I need to find myself
5,535 Posts
OMG! It looks so similar to Europe! Almost looks like that European city. What's the name? Hmmm, oh yeah, it's Macau!

·
Yes. No. Potato?
3,023 Posts
Wowzer! I can see the berets from here! Iz it all cultured ther lyk here in Yoorup itself?

·
Banned
Pátria amada, Bahia!
13,370 Posts
I'm the one who realized this Praw guy isn't Brazilian??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
11 Posts
Well i do know about Brazil as i read an article on Wikipedia that Immigration has been a very important demographic factor in the composition, structure and history of human population in Brazil, with all its attending factors and consequences in culture, economy, education, racial issues, etc. Brazil has received one of the largest numbers of immigrants in the Western Hemisphere, along with the United States, Argentina and Canada.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Campos do jordão

Canela

Gramado

Blumenau

São Joaquim

Santa cruz do sul

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Nice =D.....I don't see any problem with european influences in Brazil....actually they are very important AS THE BLACK AND INDIGENOUS ARE IMPORTANT TOO,but it doesn't make the european influence less important because we are in Latin America.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts