SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 987 Posts

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
#SONA2019

PTV4: discussing Admin programs as expected i.e. Crime / Cleanup / DRR-CC (current guests are Sec. Año and USec Jalad)

GMA-7: starstruck sa "red carpet" / protesters both pro-anti outside

EDIT 3:09pm: na-starstruck narin PTV-4 :lol:

·
Registered
20,860 Posts

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
ATM: Whoever thought of having an orchestra play at the lobby of the Batasan is a FREAKING GENIUS.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Duterte to Congress: Pass salary increases for gov’t workers
source: GMA News
President Rodrigo Duterte on Monday asked Congress to pass a new Salary Standardization Law that will cover the pay increases of government employees including teachers and nurses.

Duterte issued the call before a joint session of Congress for his fourth State of the Nation Address at the Batasang Pambansa in Quezon City.

"I therefore believe that it is now time for Congress to approve a new version of the Salary Standardization Law, ngayon na," Duterte told the lawmakers.

"Hindi naman masyadong malaki, pero it will tide you over during these hard times, a little bit bigger than before. This is intended to increase the salaries of national government workers including teachers and nurses," he explained.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Gov't officials talk to reporters day after President Duterte's SONA | 23 July 2019
source: YT ABS-CBN News

·
Registered
20,860 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm excited about the July 2020 deadline of LTFRB. I think Poe will file a bill or something to extend this deadline forever.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
no laughter yoga sessions for victims of drug addicts / criminals?

MB

·
Registered
20,860 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Dinagdagan pala… Dapat kasi isasara lang yung loopholes. Ayun...
Di naman back to square 1 yan… Modify lang lang, tanggalin yung dinagdag… then re-file.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
^^ Yep, the Bill in its current form will be massive disaster for us all.

Paniguradong gatas na gatos pa yan ng mga Kaliwa.

Ayusin lang and strike a balance between the employers and employee.

As usual, the "opposition" is going to milk this issue dry...99.9% pretty sure BPE himself won't sign that bill in its current form.

1 - 20 of 987 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.