SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
941 - 960 of 987 Posts

·
Welcome to the Planet
2,225 Posts
The man who was first reported to die because of NCov days ago was negative, he died because of HIV complications. He's not related to the first confirmed case (woman) and her male companion (2nd case) who died just this Feb 1 and they confirmed yesterday Feb 2. If those two men were different simple math would show we should have 3 confirmed cases by now.

·
Banned
1,179 Posts
Obvious na abvious ang mga ambisyoso na mapang api na mga disenteng pulpul! na gusto talaga ibalik ang mga nakasanayan nilang paraan kung saan lalong yumayaman ang mga mayaman na dahil sa mga gawain na panloloko sa gobyerno! kagaya ng mga lopsided na contracts!

Kaya agree ako sa mga observations ng iba na lahat talaga ng negatives dapat i report at i sensationalized gamit ang mga bayarang mediamen kuno!

As what Leni lugaw said before..it doesn't need to be true! it just need to look like that!

Mga nakaraang mga issue:

-Bong Go sa frigate deal
-Duterte kissing an OFW
-Inflation rate
-Rice shortage
-China invasion daw
-mga nabangga na fishermen sa WPS
-water shortage
-EJK
-taal
-etc..etc..

Ngayon ay corona virus naman!

Lahat dapat daw isisi kay Duterte! at gawing mukhang santa si Leni!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I actually heard the presscon today, and it's quite painful to watch, the way our press questions our officials, and them trying to twist the words of Duque et all.

They were civil towards the Indian WHO official though. They've also toned down on their racism because the Chinese press were also present.

·
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #944
Duterte: nCoV to die a natural death
February 4, 2020 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines — Despite the rising number of patients being probed for the 2019-novel coronavirus acute respiratory disease (nCoV), President Duterte yesterday declared that everything is well in the country as he predicted that the virus would eventually “die a natural death.”

Duterte said there is no need to be hysterical about the virus, noting that only one person has died of the disease so far.

·
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #945
Duterte faces acid test in nCoV crisis

A nervous nation wonders if and when President Duterte will emerge from his weekend break to preside over a crisis meeting called belatedly to plot moves to nip the spread of the deadly novel Coronavirus (nCoV) four days after the Philippines recorded its first case.

The epidemic, described by the World Health Organization as a global emergency, has given the Duterte administration the distinction of recording the first death outside China where the contagion started in December in Wuhan, Hubei province.

·
Registered
20,858 Posts
^^ Writing style pa lang alam ko na agad si FP (not Fashion Pulis) yan :lol:

·
Registered
4,975 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Duterte faces acid test in nCoV crisis

A nervous nation wonders if and when President Duterte will emerge from his weekend break to preside over a crisis meeting called belatedly to plot moves to nip the spread of the deadly novel Coronavirus (nCoV) four days after the Philippines recorded its first case.

The epidemic, described by the World Health Organization as a global emergency, has given the Duterte administration the distinction of recording the first death outside China where the contagion started in December in Wuhan, Hubei province.
^^ I'm not sure if they deliberate to point out that the first case of NCov and the first death are chinese who directly came from wuhan. If I read it right, both are travelling together. Why does the president need to personally preside the issue when there is yet multiple confirmed local transmission of the virus? DOH and other government agencies are working satisfactorily in addressing this issue. Nung ng micromanage si PDuts noon, puro batikos kesyo presidente na siya. Ngayong ipinaubaya na nya sa mga experto at alter egos (cabinet secs.) niya, batikos pa rin. :eek:hno:

·
Welcome to the Planet
2,225 Posts
PhilStar is trying to outdo Inquirer as the best malicious tinapa wrapper maker of the country. mala Mar Roxas all around epal kasi gusto nila, pwedeng traffic enforcer, pedicab driver, ice factory worker, etc! Nevermind letting the right authorities involved to do their work.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Without you'all knowing, the people are really sick!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
with schizoprenia!

·
Registered
20,858 Posts

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
The man who was first reported to die because of NCov days ago was negative, he died because of HIV complications. He's not related to the first confirmed case (woman) and her male companion (2nd case) who died just this Feb 1 and they confirmed yesterday Feb 2. If those two men were different simple math would show we should have 3 confirmed cases by now.
Obfuscation. In news, he mentioned the man with AIDS at San Lazaro after he mentioned the first case, the woman under observation. I didn`t hear him say negative but suffering from pneumonia with some other condition, awaiting results of the test (I think they sent it to Australia). I believe the man who died (2nd case) is the same man who had AIDS which didn`t help him. Maybe I`m wrong.

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
^^ I'm not sure if they deliberate to point out that the first case of NCov and the first death are chinese who directly came from wuhan. If I read it right, both are travelling together. Why does the president need to personally preside the issue when there is yet multiple confirmed local transmission of the virus? DOH and other government agencies are working satisfactorily in addressing this issue. Nung ng micromanage si PDuts noon, puro batikos kesyo presidente na siya. Ngayong ipinaubaya na nya sa mga experto at alter egos (cabinet secs.) niya, batikos pa rin. :eek:hno:
Haters will be haters. But on the other hand, DOH hasn't taken leadership in the communication aspect. DOH hasn't tracked all the airline passengers of interest. He is blaming airlines for not complying due to confidentiality issues. He could have asked all media to post a bulletin giving details of this couple's itinerary with specific flights, destinations, dates, then people could come forward voluntarily. Like me. I was in Cebu during the same time as this couple, staying in a hotel but took different flights. The paramount issue is safeguarding those who may have come in contact with the 2. As for the batikos, they can only do that when they find holes to slip their fingers through. We're talking of people, the opposition whose main raison d'etre is to topple Duterte, not protect the country from this epidemic. Right now they have to track those people on the same flights, and everyone the couple may have shared hotel elevators, etc.

·
Welcome to the Planet
2,225 Posts
Obfuscation. In news, he mentioned the man with AIDS at San Lazaro after he mentioned the first case, the woman under observation. I didn`t hear him say negative but suffering from pneumonia with some other condition, awaiting results of the test (I think they sent it to Australia). I believe the man who died (2nd case) is the same man who had AIDS which didn`t help him. Maybe I`m wrong.
It's a different man, the first local death (2nd confirmed case) was the 44 year old male companion of the woman that is the first confirmed case.

Chinese man who died Wednesday in Manila hospital negative for nCoV

MANILA, Philippines — The 29-year-old Chinese man who died of pneumonia at the San Lazaro Hospital in Manila last Wednesday was not infected with the novel coronavirus acute respiratory disease or 2019-nCoV ARD.

The patient, who came from Wuhan City – epicenter of the 2019-nCoV ARD was admitted at the hospital in Manila last Jan. 27 and died two days later.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2020/02/02/1989698/chinese-man-who-died-manila-hospital-negative-ncov

·
Oragon Ini!
672 Posts
Obvious na abvious ang mga ambisyoso na mapang api na mga disenteng pulpul! na gusto talaga ibalik ang mga nakasanayan nilang paraan kung saan lalong yumayaman ang mga mayaman na dahil sa mga gawain na panloloko sa gobyerno! kagaya ng mga lopsided na contracts!

Kaya agree ako sa mga observations ng iba na lahat talaga ng negatives dapat i report at i sensationalized gamit ang mga bayarang mediamen kuno!

As what Leni lugaw said before..it doesn't need to be true! it just need to look like that!

Mga nakaraang mga issue:

-Bong Go sa frigate deal
-Duterte kissing an OFW
-Inflation rate
-Rice shortage
-China invasion daw
-mga nabangga na fishermen sa WPS
-water shortage
-EJK
-taal
-etc..etc..

Ngayon ay corona virus naman!

Lahat dapat daw isisi kay Duterte! at gawing mukhang santa si Leni!

It’s normal because he’s the president. He is the captain of the Ship or the pilot of an airplane. So, whatever decision he makes, affects everyone and boomerangs to him. You cannot blame that to anyone but him. PNoy experienced that as well as the president.

He decides quickly and unfavorably when it comes to US but very slowly and favorably when it comes to China. He favors the feelings of Chinese people than the welfare of the Filipinos.

941 - 960 of 987 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.