Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the Sticky Thread has no poll, I figured I'd make one here. I'm curious to see how OZScrapers forumers will be voting. :)

·
26,592 Posts
It's a bit early yet for me to tell, but it is looking very much like Labor. I am in an extremly safe Labor seat anyway, so it's not going to make a differance.

·
Watch my Chops
6,046 Posts
Somthing tells me that keeping in a real Liberal Liberal who gets on the PMs nose is a good idea.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Labor.

We lost Michael Lee in this electorate to the Liberals Ken Ticehurst, He needs triple the staff that Lee had just to cover for him. He holds no ministerial positions. A waste of political space and money.

·
Here Since 2002
7,256 Posts
well first some woman has to have sexual intercourse with him to have his babies.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I'm in Brendan Nelson's seat, and he's slowly but surely become a prick. I remember when he visited our primary school he actually had an earring!! how times change.

The main parties piss me off, so i'll probably vote for the Democrats, simply because they can do the least amount of damage and "keeping the bastards" honest is still good policy.

·
skyscraper connoisseur
6,206 Posts
i believe in the separation of politics and religion, as written in the constitution. So Family First is not on my agenda.

I won't be in oz when the election comes up, but will take a 40min train ride to The Hague just to cast my vote in the embassy. I love compulsory voting.

·
skyscraper connoisseur
6,206 Posts
I'm like soooo jealous of you, man. Tony Abbott is like soooo hawt. No woman would want to abort his babies.
he was training to be a priest, but rooted a chick on the way, got her pregnant, so he got kicked out.

Now how the hell he can be an outspoken person on abortion or on health portfolio in the first place is beyond my comprehension.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts