·
Requiscat en pace
8,049 Posts
Of course Morocco invented flying :|

·
Registered
304 Posts
Before we post and argue can we do some research
What exactly do you mean by an AFRICAN???
Last time I checked the founder and engineer of Bombardier is Congolese .

·
Registered
1 Posts
by just reading all of these comments one's able to tell what kind of people the world has to first eliminate before we can think of the future:bash:

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Of course Morocco invented flying :|

:)

What is Taught: The first mention of man in flight was by Roger Bacon, who drew a flying apparatus. Leonardo da Vinci also conceived of airborne transport and drew several prototypes.

What Should be Taught: Ibn Firnas of Islamic Spain invented, constructed and tested a flying machine in the 800's A.D. Roger Bacon learned of flying machines from Arabic references to Ibn Firnas' machine. The latter's invention antedates Bacon by 500 years and Da Vinci by some 700 years

Source:
Author :
Dr. K. Ajram

Excerpted from: Appendix B of 'The Miracle of Islamic Science' by Dr. K. Ajram, Copyright © 1992
Durant in his book the story of Civilisation, quoting Al Makkari who mentioned that Ibn Farnas indeed constructed a flying machine .

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
You guys have problems.

It is a great achievement for someone to create such an aircraft with limited funding and limited aid from the government.

To me that is a greater achievement than having the government aid you.

Obviously it is small, but it is admirable nonetheless.

:applause: :applause: There are not many people in Africa, from South Africa, Morocco, Nigeria, Kenya anywhere that could do this.
na wow for these people on here. Enemies of progress i swear lol. :eek:hno:
mind you half of them can barely create a word document.

·
The Urban Man
4,651 Posts
Really? Mr. Joseph-Armand Bombardier, born in Canada 1907..

That's a really light-skinned Congolese. :D
This is a misunderstanding. C-RDCONGO meant Fassi Kafyeke who is the current Director of Strategic Technology and Manager of Advanced Aerodynamics at Bombardier Aerospace. He is a “light skinned” Congolese…

·
I'll Fly Away/Blue skies.
18,791 Posts
that "aircraft" is shit. I mean seriously people? just scrapping up metals and making them look like an aircraft doesnt mean its an aircraft.

workdone=0.

they should get a proper job.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts