Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being it a lazy sunday, and needing a break from coursework, i took a few hours out. My abscence from college work became most productive :)

I realise there will be a few 'incorrect' heights and also a few mistakes scale wise, just had a fling at it not alot of effort.

What you guys think? :)

·
Cowboy of Love
8,096 Posts
I reaaaaallllllllyyyyyy like it mancguy!
Loving the second to last one - the 'touching from a distance' one.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Few more for you ladies...

My eventual plan is to do the whole of manchester. Maybe when i get next week out the way, i could forfill this.

·
10th February 2008
60,583 Posts
Credit to Manc Guy.

Great stuff.

Hope you don't mind me resizing a couple that man?

Wow!

·
Less is more.
6,213 Posts
aww great stuff Manc Guy, true dedication. It's great to see contributions like this.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
That's class Manc Guy. Wish I had talent like that. My artistic skills are stretched to their limit drawing a true circle with a compass and a pencil.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Manchester Planner said:
Will Sarah Tower really be that much taller than 111 Piccadilly?

Great stuff tho. :)
I was thinking that. I think the Sarah Tower is supposed to be about 1m higher than 111 Piccadilly. WOuld be great though if it was that much taller?
Does Manc Guy know something we don't?

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont know! You old lot knit pick alot dont yaz. Cant afford me gas, electric, not enough milk in me tea... :)

When i got more done, i'll sort it out. In the program i use, you can plan a route through the set at ground level, even do a fly over, accross the set, its pretty amazing.

·
Towerholic
1,421 Posts
Great work Manc Guy, It'll be really usefull for new proposals as well.

Tell you what, take some photos, cover the frame work, add in some scallys and relesase it as GTA Manchester :cheers:

(isn't a game being released of a walkable manchester or something??)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts