SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
730 Posts
You've done it again, El Greco! Amazing pics! I am always looking forward to your set of pics of London. It's amazing how the Square Mile contains so much grand buildings in so little space.

Unfortunately, the building below has been approved for demolition:
For anyone who wants to stop this demolition, please contact the Planning & Transportation Department (address your letter to Peter Rees):

City Planning Officer, Peter Rees
PO Box 270
Guildhall
London EC2P 2EJ
Tel 020 7332 1710
Email: [email protected]

·
Banned
730 Posts

·
Goddess of Winter
2,537 Posts
Great shots! Your pictures show the wonderful diversity of architecture in London. It is truly a city with an amazing photo opportunity on every corner.

·
Banned
730 Posts
El Greco, just to confirm: are these pictures only within the "City of London" or within London itself?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Brilliant photos and classic buildings.

For anyone who wants to stop this demolition, please contact the Planning & Transportation Department (address your letter to Peter Rees):

City Planning Officer, Peter Rees
PO Box 270
Guildhall
London EC2P 2EJ
Tel 020 7332 1710
Email: [email protected]
It's a nice building but I'm unsure whether I object to it's demolition without more information. Care to say what's to replace it?

·
8,674 Posts
Wow, this thread is amazing, the best one of London I've ever seen! The city looks absolutely stunning in these pictures! Although I knew that London is an amazing city (unfourtunately, I've never been to London), I'm really, really impressed! Thanks for sharing and congrats for the pics! ;)

·
planquadrat
10,232 Posts
Quite a few great captures of the old good (or bad? :D) City of London. Weather perfectly illustrates my feelings about this part of the capital: a little gray and cold but still elegant and capturing with bright and warm spots.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts