SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mancunian Member
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have seperate ones for Man U and Man City, but that doesn't mean that they are excluded from this thread.

But it would be nice to have things about the following teams in this thread, such as:

Bolton Wanderers
Oldham Athletic
Stockport County
Rochdale
Bury
Macclesfield Town (we can allow them)

So obviously the biggie:

League 2 Play Off Final - Stockport v Rochdale

A guaranteed team from GM will be promoted to League 1 and will face Oldham next season.

Who will it be I wonder? It's on Bank Holiday Monday at 3pm, get it in your diaries!!:cheers:

·
On Pissamoat Hill
1,150 Posts
Biggie for me too hopefully, fingers crossed!

I've covered seven games this season as photographer for Rochdale (I was stand-in for their full time bloke). I'm hoping for a call up* for this match too. Mind you, I'll probably come back with a CF card full of Wembley stadium pics rather than action shots.

I agree though, if we have a thread for FCUM then it seems right that all the teams above this level should be recognised/discussed.

*edit : just found out I'm not going :-(

·
wind-up merchant
15,971 Posts
Biggie for me too hopefully, fingers crossed!

I've covered seven games this season as photographer for Rochdale (I was stand-in for their full time bloke). I'm hoping for a call up* for this match too. Mind you, I'll probably come back with a CF card full of Wembley stadium pics rather than action shots.

I agree though, if we have a thread for FCUM then it seems right that all the teams above this level should be recognised/discussed.

*edit : just found out I'm not going :-(
I know afew Stockport fans that went, they really enjoyed it. :lol:

·
wind-up merchant
15,971 Posts
Altrincham vs Oxford today 3pm kickoff. Altrincham can go 9th if they win, I've been told they have never been that high. £5 in if you have a United or City season ticket, I think its just me(United) and jrb(City) that have them. Am going as a one off since there is no football and I need to watch some football. You'll all welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts