Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
T H E H A G U E
2,848 Posts

- 2 Ministries (Justice and Home Affairs) of 37 fl. and 146 m. high
- Architect / Design: Hans Kollhoff (German architect)
- Database SCC

- 1 Residental tower of 40 fl. and 131.50 m. high
- Design: Rapp+Rapp
- Database SCC

Source: Bureau Inbo Adviseurs Bouw

Ministries:

Residental tower:

Source: DPI animation house

Special thanks to fellow forummer:Beholder:)

·
Enschede goes high 8)
796 Posts
Most beautiful highrise cluster in the Netherlands. I hope the quality gonna be outstanding.

·
a.k.a. Sequentia
21,700 Posts
This is not U/C yet, the phase is 'demolition'. First pile will be in September 2008 (!!).

·
Skyscraperfan
1,251 Posts
This is not UC, It's start in 2008, and will be finished in 2011/2012.
The Skyline of The Hague will be very very nice, with this towers.

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
I don't like the design of these towers, they look like towers from the 40's or something... :p

·
Skyscraperfan
1,251 Posts
I don't like the design of these towers, they look like towers from the 40's or something... :p
Old towers can also be Nice, Ans I like the design

·
Global Citizen
4,323 Posts
Does Kollhoff use the same designs everywhere? These towers look almost identical to his Kollhoff Tower at the Potsdamer Platz in Berlin.

And sorry I don't like both his Berlin and the Hague towers. That being said, these towers will add to the density of the skyline and The Hague will indeed have one of the best skylines in Europe in 2010.

·
███████&
858 Posts
Love the Kollhoff towers! Classic buildings. Great project for the Hague. The apartment tower is a bit boring but not bad.

The brick building looks really like Kollhoffs tower in Berlin. But i like them both:

·
The only way is up
87,223 Posts
Kollhoff may not be the most modern achitect, but his buildings have grandure
and the shear size of this project is huge. (For Dutch standards at least ;))

·
a.k.a. Sequentia
21,700 Posts
No doubt it will look good. Good is even an understatement, it will be IMPRESSIVE! But you cannot compare a city's 'main cluster' or CBD to the Kop van Zuid. Totally different situations.

·
Registered
970 Posts

I can't wait to see those three towers on this picture:eek:kay:

The Hague is building at the most beautiful high rise cluster of the Netherlands in the near future.

Whit the big stretched out skyline of Rotterdam it will be a nice site seeing when i am driving on Motorway A12 from Utrecht to The Hague.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 339 Posts