SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
The Heights is proposing a 15 story office building for block 4 with ground floor commercial space.

216,755 sf of office
19,782 sf of retail

View attachment 2657039

View attachment 2657040

View attachment 2657041
Another giant parking garage? Ughhh. I wish the parking garage was more of a pedestal for the building rather than sitting off to the side but at least there's plenty of ground floor activation. Overall, solid project with impressive height at this location.

·
11,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another giant parking garage? Ughhh. I wish the parking garage was more of a pedestal for the building rather than sitting off to the side but at least there's plenty of ground floor activation. Overall, solid project with impressive height at this location.
Agreed

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nothing to serve as a gateway next to the roundabout like a blank parking garage. Nice garage view from The Pearl.

·
Registered
698 Posts
It's clear they are trying to keep the activation and development inward towards the river/food hall and the rest of what's to come.

There will never be any development on the other side of the roundabout so the choice here makes sense (although of course, things can always be designed better but hard to gripe about this one with the mix of height and retail).

Great project and more height than I was expecting for this lot. Love to see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts