SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
ill be there in august, i like the look of those hills, ill hit them up on my skateboard

·
Formerly InTheLoop
485 Posts
Rainier Meadows said:
Capitol Hill
I lived in the Olive Tower on Olive and Boren (The tan building in front of I-5, just to the right of the two silver buildings on the left hand side of the pic near the bottom) back in the 80's.....

Rainier Meadows said:
Capitol Hill
...And I lived in the building on the far left near the bottom with the bay windows, at Broadway and Pike back in the mid 90's.... Too wierd to see them now.....

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Come to think about it, I use to live in a building in the first pick. The Lamplighter at Republican and Belmont. Top left hand corner of the first pick. Three highrises in a row, I lived in the one on the far right.

·
babylon falling
297 Posts
damn those hills in Seattle are dense as ****. Tons of 4 through 10 story buildings.

Is this one of the most dense neighborhoods on the West Coast? I know it can't beat SF but it looks more dense then anything in SD Sacramento for sure and LA has one dense ass hood right by its downtown but this is mostly due to poor immigrants packing in tight (multiple families per unit) I don't know if that goes on as much in Seattle.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Capitol Hill and First Hill are the densest neighborhoods north of SF for sure. Not sure about the entire west coast.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts