SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re-Shot this Pano yesturday, the other one i did lacked detail and was a little too screwed up on teh lighting and colors.. enjoy.. if you look carefully you can see Toronto in the distance on the Lake, yes all the way from Steel City (Hamilton)

Enjoy!

SCROLL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
537 Posts
hamilton has such a wonderful location. Love the view, very detailed pic, must have took you a lot of time to perfect that pic. very very green already =D

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Nice shot....

I read an article in the Spectator about people who live on the Escarpment on the other side of Hamilton... they enjoy a clear view of both downtown Toronto and the Niagara Falls skyline. Must be nice.

·
Registered
102 Posts
algonquin said:
Nice shot....

I read an article in the Spectator about people who live on the Escarpment on the other side of Hamilton... they enjoy a clear view of both downtown Toronto and the Niagara Falls skyline. Must be nice.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's SO funny!
I live on the Stoney Creek Mountain (Ham suburb) and the only place I have ever seen the Falls' skyline from was the 13th floor of Schmon Tower @ Brock Uni in St Catherines! hahaha
"people who live on the Escarpment " ?? Don't you mean "Mountain Men" or "Hillbillies" hahahahahahahaha ;) jks

Awesome pic tho!!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Although I've commented on this pic in a different thread.....I have to do it again.............AMAZING pic:D:D:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts