SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here I have a selection of pix of my city.

Plaza de Colón:

The new extension of the Madrid Barajas airport:

(picture by Zoom, thanks to him)

Plaza de Cibeles area:

The new extension of Reina Sofía Museum:

The last pix was taken by m3c, thanks to him.

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Madrid in spring season is charming and look forward to viewing (vol.2) , (vol.3) ......

·
The Big Easy Forever
362 Posts
ahhhhhh, i am going to move to Madrid one day. Im gonna open a new orleans style restaurant there. Personally, i think the royal palace is one of the most beautiful and regal structures ever made.

·
Gotta lite?
6,045 Posts
oduguy1999 said:
ahhhhhh, i am going to move to Madrid one day. Im gonna open a new orleans style restaurant there. Personally, i think the royal palace is one of the most beautiful and regal structures ever made.

Don't say it, just do it! Buy that one way ticket and let the fun begin. The more you think about things like this, the less chance it will ever happen.

I done a similar thing, got bored one day and bought a one way ticket to the otherside of the world and never looked back.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Beautiful pics.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I love the picture of the Campo del Moro garden of the Royal Palace... it must have been wonderful for the kings to stroll there.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you guys, I´m preparing more threads. :)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oduguy1999 said:

If you are talking seriously, just do it oduguy. Madrid´s economy is booming. The unemployment is 5-6% only. The year economical growuth last year was 4%, the biggest of Spain ,and the oportunities of business are really big now. Plus, I have something to do with this sector,haha. I can give you advices.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
madridhere said:
If you are talking seriously, just do it oduguy. Madrid´s economy is booming. The unemployment is 5-6% only. The year economical growuth last year was 4%, the biggest of Spain ,and the oportunities of business are really big now. Plus, I have something to do with this sector,haha. I can give you advices.
ohh really? I am very interested in that :D

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chukchi said:
ohh really? I am very interested in that :D
Then we´ll talk about it. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, great city. I like all pics.