SkyscraperCity banner

Are you in favor of a federal Philippines?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12101 - 12120 of 12125 Posts

·
Registered
20,858 Posts
Iyak ang mga "woke" sa ROTC LOL

---

re PhilSA: I didn't vote for you, but thank you Sen. Bam for spearheading this in the Senate.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Lahat ng maganda dahil kay Bam haha!

Pero langya talaga, daming na-uto ni Bam sa free higher educ... Nag no. 14 pa si gagong cosplayer

But I guess no 14 is better... It hurts a lot but it doesn't put you in a position for an electoral protest. Perfect spot haha

·
Registered
20,858 Posts
^^ Well di umubra yung massive campaign nya he was the "father" of the Free Tuition Act

·
Registered
324 Posts
According to sources, si Rep. Lord Allan Velasco ang personal choice ni PRD sa House Speakership. Ouch naman kay APC! Hahaha.

House of Reps. members by party in 18th Congress:

PDP Laban - 83
Nacionalista Party - 43
National People’s Coalition - 36
National Unity Party - 27
Liberal Party - 18
Lakas-CMD - 18
Partido Federal ng Pilipinas - 4
Laban ng Demokratikong Pilipino - 2
Others - 13
Party-lists - 61

·
Registered
20,858 Posts
NO.EFFFIN.WAY.

This will surely be used by the original AP as a stepping stone in 2022

Baka kahit sobrang mundane things eh magpatawag to ng hearing -_-

PLEASE LANG NO EFFING WAY SOTTO and GORDON

Poe said she prefers the said committee as it has “oversight powers” over every aspect of government.

“Kasi blue ribbon ang mayroong oversight powers pagdating sa lahat ng mga nangyayari sa gobyerno, pagdating sa paggawa ng kanilang trabaho... kung may korupsiyon,”

·
Registered
2,849 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
JUST IN: Voting 15-0, Senate passes Senate Bill 1826, or Security of Tenure bill, on third and final reading
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=security%20of%20tenure&epa=SEARCH_BOX
Senate OKs 'end endo' bill
Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, May 22) — The Senate has passed a bill that seeks to strengthen workers' security of tenure and prohibit the practice of labor-only contracting.
The upper chamber, voting 15-0, on Wednesday approved on third and final reading Senate Bill 1826, also known as the "Security of Tenure and End of Endo Act of 2018."
President Rodrigo Duterte earlier certified the bill as urgent as labor groups called on him to fulfill his campaign promise of ending all forms of illegal contractualization or "endo."
http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/5/22/senate-passes-end-endo-bill.html?fbclid=IwAR2MEMOLH14C5BmTgC2vivMcQXCUGezZQDvQ0nsP8BlRaXtWNF2g8A41Bt8

·
Registered
241 Posts
The oligarchs' nemesis being a mayor for the past 6 or so years is extremely funny given that they laughed at one 9 years ago. Rice smuggling pa more, eto napala niyo.

·
6,136 Posts
Bong Go to Trillanes: I might summon you over 'Bikoy' videos

MANILA -- Senator-elect Christopher "Bong" Go on Thursday hinted he might summon outgoing Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV to a legislative inquiry after the latter was implicated in a series of viral videos that linked President Rodrigo Duterte's family to the narcotics trade.

A certain Peter Joemel Advincula claimed he was "Bikoy", a hooded figure in the "Totoong Narco-list" videos, who accused Go, Duterte's former longtime aide, of pocketing drug payoffs.

He surrendered to the police and claimed earlier Thursday that Trillanes and the Liberal Party orchestrated the videos, supposedly in a plot to remove Duterte from office.

"Trillanes, hintayin mo rin. Baka ikaw rin ang ipatawag ko," Go said in an interview with radio DZMM.

(Just wait, I might summon you, too.)

A fierce critic of Duterte, Trillanes last year summoned Go to a Senate inquiry over allegations that he meddled with a multibillion-peso frigate weapons deal.

"Pasalamat rin ako kay Trillanes, kung hindi n'ya ako tinawag d'yan baka hindi ako naging senador ngayon," said Go, without expounding.

(I thank Trillanes. If he did not summon me there, I may not be a senator now.)
My oh my how the tables have turned!!! Karma's a bitch, eh? :naughty:

12101 - 12120 of 12125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.