SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Atlantis- Perth, The lost City of beauty

Charles St. looking towards city, my apartment is on the left in those new stylish blocks

Crn Newcastle & Charles St looking at city

The north end tunnel entrance/exit (not pictured - standing on it ;) )

Some nice Catholic Church top and background towers

New stylish development in Northbridge - Russel Square Park

Greek Orthdox Church and "charmed" looking house next to/behind it, with CP in background

A street surrounding Russel Square

The RAC building in final stages of constuction in West Perth

Two cars - The Black Falcon Ute & Gold new Falcon in Kings Park both Queensland Registered Plates

One of the few of most beautiful pics i took today, Kings park will forever stay my fav place to visit

Another from Kings Park, pictures just do not do justice to the realstuff guys, you must visit this location!

Another section of this amazing location and view

A tilted view to caputre some nice apartment blocks and a full carpark ;)

This isnt the best picture, but its worth posting

This one was easy to take, however not many people do, i think its quite cool tho

Lost in the jungle, than woallah, out you come and you see this ..the lost city ;)

The ever so expensive and beautiful street of mansion-apartments in Kings Park

Walking down that very steep street into the cbd, view down.

One you see alot, but this is different once again ..CP

A very random shot of a security vehicle

Forrest Chase Mall building - Myer ..

The recently built and opened building, ground floor,cafe's,sushi shop,coffee shop, nutrients shop and others
with mainly Woolies which gets 100 person lines everyday, the shop i do my grocery shoppiing at to, very alive!

Not a good picture, but this is a very new, modern, stylish and very roomy Megamart

A uummm park-walkway around/through the WA Art gallery, the WA museum, The State Library ...

and that concludes my camera's memory :D:D

Hope you enjoyed it, these are in fact the best shots my $90 expensive camera ever took ;).

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^thanx, great u appreaciated all the time i spent to take the pics, and than 1 by 1 resize and upload them and all that, really makes it all worth while when i great an appreciation comment in return ...

·
16,470 Posts
bennyboiler said:
"stop coming on!!!"

Why don't you take some of your own advice as well buddy. You are as bad if not worse.
worse??? i am not the one with 50+ accounts + i am the one who takes all the photos worth looking at (day). so u had better shut the fuk up!

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^ 34 accounts, not that that matters at all, im sure if u got banned you would just make peace with that and never come back, tayser is the only person that banns me, for no reason, just like this very profile will be banned anytime now .

·
16,470 Posts
well the way it goes is once banned, always banned- no comming back so hes doing his job! BTW i dotn get it when i take good high qulaity images i get the same shit relies like oh they have been done b4 blah blah but when others do them its ok, ne way no more phots from me ne more cept for the odd construction shot.

·
Its a sleepy little town
3,883 Posts
You came back the first 40 times and continued to talk shit...
Only after that long did u realise u needed to stop it.
But by then it was too late.

I got banned once and stopped what i was doing.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ dude i aint bad and u malt know that, not anymore im good, so what is the problem really!?
btw malt, as discused with perth, you're my , suprisingly as my 1st enemy, your my fav forumer atm.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts