I still love them,
I'll always love them,
I'll never forget them,
I love The Pictures of a lost Love.
:cry:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I am really having to hold my tongue on this, but ill say what i can.

Anyway, nice pics. It is a true shame about the event. They were truly spectacular.

But about the attacks, you cannot say it was totally un-justified and purely based on terrorism for the sake of terrorism.

Before you start to flame me, yes i am a humanitarian, i love people i am deeply sory about the souls lost in this tragedy. I would never wish this upon people.

But yeah, as i said.
Once again, sorry, i love the western world.

·
Registered
49 Posts
"With...Without...And in the End, its what the fightings all about."

-Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)

"But about the attacks, you cannot say it was totally un-justified and purely based on terrorism for the sake of terrorism."
I think you partly right. They do not know anything besides violence and pain. Why you ask? Because thats the type of world they were brought up in, and learned in.

They feel the western world has ignored their crys for help and this is the way they get attention. I hate to sound like your old Psychology teacher but its true.

They will never stop.

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
How can anyone say it was not totaly unjustified, all those people over there do nothing but fight! Bombings every day! Shootings, suicide bombings, car bombings, it never ends, and then they try and bring this shit to North America!!! NEVER!!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
OK so its OK for your government to fight a war on their ground and aggrivate them, but if they retaliate in any kind of way its a no-no.

Strange logic

·
Registered
49 Posts
not really

OK so its OK for your government to fight a war on their ground and aggrivate them, but if they retaliate in any kind of way its a no-no.
Aggrivate them? LOL...I get it. Leave a sleeping dog alone. Maybe if we just ignore the problem it will go away.

Your right, we shouldent furthure aggrivate 90 Percent of a culture that is already hell-bent on destroying itself and everybody else for that matter.

Oh! I have a better idea lets appease them. Maybe if we just give them what they want they will be happy! Right? Perhaps some enriched uranium, maybe some poison gas to add to the genocide.

The United States of America has tried the isolationism policy before, needless-to-say, it doesn't work. This is everyones world.

I pray to god that you see that.

·
User
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
That one is amazing BigMac, the sun shining up that high between the Towers, never seen it like that.

I thought this one was good...

·
Long live the Twins!
1,116 Posts
that's a really cool pic lecom. and i agree with u. nyc will never be the same again without the twins. they gave the skyline and the city as a whole something so special that only towers similar to them can truly replace. those hardcore utopians just don't understand that, don't they? in the beyer blinder belle plans and the 2nd round of plans new yorkers have demonstrated over and over again that they truly love the twin towers and only twin towers can repair the skyline. the site was meant for the twin towers.

even though they may be boxy, they still look grand and amazing. and what's important, they made a skyscraper enthusiast out of me and probably many other fellow forumers too. to the twin towers: im sorry that i never visited u two while u guys were still living. rest in peace okay? i'll never forget what you accomplished in nyc during your short lives, and what u guys did for me... :cry:

41 - 60 of 7699 Posts