SkyscraperCity banner

741 - 760 of 786 Posts

·
Banned
807 Posts
This here shows why Somalia will always stagnate behind other nations.
In no other sophisticated will you see the leader of a nation adorning posters at educational institutions. Government institutions should be seperate at all times from the Executive branch of governments.

What will happen if HSM loses the election? Will the poster be removed?

Or is this an indication of his rigging of the election by spending money on a poster of himself when the election is days away.

It's not as if there are HSM pics in Puntland state university or any where else in Goroowe.And then you are so rude to question the people's loyalty to their own native who happens to be the president of Somalia today and tomorrow's president inshallah. I'm in Galkayo right now and we proudly have HSM pics in all our government offices. HSM is the patron of this university and it was built with our own hands. That said you still have a problem with this then go and write a letter to the UN and international community because that's all you do and that's the only thing you can do.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's not as if there are HSM pics in Puntland state university or any where else in Goroowe.And then you are so rude to question the people's loyalty to their own native who happens to be the president of Somalia today and tomorrow's president inshallah. I'm in Galkayo right now and we proudly have HSM pics in all our government offices. HSM is the patron of this university and it was built with our own hands. That said you still have a problem with this then go and write a letter to the UN and international community because that's all you do and that's the only thing you can do.
NOTE: In bold are all the areas where you discreetly mention qaabil.

1. I'm not from Puntland, I'm from Hobyo in Galmudug.
2. I'm against the idea of putting pictures of presidents in any building anywhere, they are only human and once we put pictures of them it destroys the fragile democracy we have.
3. That being said, having a pic of a president who is odds on to lose in the election coming up being placed in a government building so recently it begs accusations of vote-fixing if HSM wins and is overall bad for him.

That being said, please get off my back and I hope the mod takes note of your qabyaalism. You are disgraceful to our country Somalia.

·
Banned
807 Posts
NOTE: In bold are all the areas where you discreetly mention qaabil.

1. I'm not from Puntland, I'm from Hobyo in Galmudug.
2. I'm against the idea of putting pictures of presidents in any building anywhere, they are only human and once we put pictures of them it destroys the fragile democracy we have.
3. That being said, having a pic of a president who is odds on to lose in the election coming up being placed in a government building so recently it begs accusations of vote-fixing if HSM wins and is overall bad for him.

That being said, please get off my back and I hope the mod takes note of your qabyaalism. You are disgraceful to our country Somalia.
Whatever dude your the one who brought politics into the thread. Don't get mad at me for sharing my opinion. Or are you the only one allowed to have an opinion. Unless you don't know the rules there is zero politics especially in this development section.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Turkey in Somalia ‏@TC_Mogadishu Dec 17
New building for Upper House which was constructed by @TurkKizilayi and was furnished by @Tika_Turkey is ready fr use of Honorable Senators

i copied this from the turksih embassy twitter page,

if i m not mistaken this building was meant to be nursing school.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you zoom in on the white sign above the front door, it clearly says: "Dugsiga Xirfadaha Caalifaadka Caalamiga ah ee Bisha Case".

So, it is medical training place. It is possible, the federal government is trying to hijack it.

741 - 760 of 786 Posts