Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^ its a oasis in the middle of desert, when i visited last year the temeprature was 45 degrees celcius but then me and my friends swam in the cool water. The water was cool because it was coming from the snow in the rocky moutains to the north

·
wE LiVe to DiE...
3,569 Posts
^^very beautiful :applause:

·
wE LiVe to DiE...
3,569 Posts
orginally posted by:ncozal
Tinago Falls, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines

Tinago Falls is a waterfall in Iligan City, Lanao del Norte in the southern Philippine island of Mindanao. It is one of the main tourist attractions in Iligan, a city known as the City of Majestic Waterfalls.

Reactions: desiyogi

·
Banned
458 Posts
wow :drool: so amazing

^ its a oasis in the middle of desert, when i visited last year the temeprature was 45 degrees celcius but then me and my friends swam in the cool water. The water was cool because it was coming from the snow in the rocky moutains to the north
good contribution, the quality of the pictures is excellent, may i ask what camera you used?

·
Banned
4,330 Posts
Kuldiga, Latvia

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, California. Tallest waterfall in N. America at 4,420 feet. The falls come in three sets, the Upper Plunge, the Middle Cascades, and the Lower Falls. The Upper Plunge alone is one of the worlds top 20 tallest falls at 1,430 feet.

·
100% Libertarian
6,921 Posts
Some pic has an excess of photoshop with the color blue and the smooth of water... :nuts:

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Great pics of Havasupai and Yosemite, sadly I didnt see eithger when I visited those areas due to the time of year and lack of time to do the trek.

A few of the ones I have seen....

Sutherland Falls, New Zealand

Igassu Falls. Brazil/Argentina

Pearl Shoal Falls, China

Gullfoss, Iceland

·
Registered
53 Posts
wow man all thies falls are amazing that Havasupai Falls and those tinago falls are awsome to at least u can swim in them not like the niagra lol

·
My Mind Has Left My Body
7,266 Posts
:lol: I love that question. :cheers:

Great thread by the way. If I had the means I would go on a exteneded tour of just waterfall seeking.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Niagara Falls is one of the best fall in the world, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York.

Niagara Falls is composed of two major sections separated by Goat Island: Horseshoe Falls, the majority of which lies on the Canadian side of the border, and American Falls on the American side.The volume of water approaching the falls during peak flow season may sometimes be as much as 202,000 cubic feet per second.

Niagara Falls has long been a source of inspiration for explorers, travelers, artists, authors, filmmakers, residents and visitors, few of whom realize that the falls were nearly to be solely devoted to industrial and commercial use.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Nice waterfalls ProudArabian.........

Those tropical waterfalls in Phillipines and Indonesia are amazing too...:cheers:

1 - 20 of 284 Posts