SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Live and Let Live
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really overpriced IMO. This house is located in the town of Belvedere, in Marin County.

$65,000,000
10,000 sq ft-Im guessing the lot is around 1 acre or less.

·
Registered
700 Posts
WOW! Who is the house being sold to?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow!!! Look at the views of San Francisco!! :eek2:

$65,000,000 and the house is only 10,000 sq. ft.? Too expensive.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
What a rip off. You can find a lot of houses in Belvedere with the same view of the city for only $20 million. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wow, I used to live in the 8,000 Sqft Red Rose Tea Mansion here in Saint John. My parents bought it back in 1985 for near $300,000CDN and sold it for just slightly more 6 years later. It's now on the market for around $900,000CDN. The Red Rose Tea Mansion also has a lot of history since it was built by the founder of Red Rose Tea himself during the first few years of the 1900's. The lot is equally as large, and the house is almost the same size as the house in this thread.

LOL, 65mil, get real!

·
Live and Let Live
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes but that's St John and this is Marin. The ONLY similarities are the dimensions of the house and lot-other then that they are polar opposites.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Holy crap!....what a view and what a price!! :eek2:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey I have a view like that! Except its of San Diego... and there isnt really water, but a field.. and there isnt really a skyline.. but some trees. And its not really a view, more of a backyard..

·
Registered
102 Posts
That can't be 1 acre can it? Something has to be up with it (in addition to the view) for it to be $65m. Even for Belvedere that's over the top.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Haha, try Bill gate's house. His property/house is worth $125 million in 2005 dollars, no I'm not joking. It's 48,000 sq ft house on a big property, I don't remember how many acres.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts