SkyscraperCity banner

The Most Skyscrapercity in the Middle East..

• United Arab Emirates

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Qatar

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Kuwait

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Bahrain

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Lebanon

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Israel/Palastine

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Egypt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libya

• Morocco

• Jorden

• Saudi Arabia

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Iran

• Turkey

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Tunsia

• Syria

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
Duhhh Its the UAE.

·
sababa
7,835 Posts
EG this thread has no point, its pretty obvious its Dubai if i understand the question correctly...

edit: Israel and Palestine are not the same, Israel is a country while Palestine is a territory.... :bash:

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
because u called it as a territory place .. so u r totally wrong and u deserve what i said...

and plz for those who have the same idea as what Bikes said about Israel/and Palastine i prefer u to not vote or not make any war in that thread..because i don't want them to close it so be sweat ^_^

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I gotta agree with BIKES on this one.... if anything it was put there to provoke i.e. 'trolling' you should be more considerat EG... we have nothing to prove here

·
Patriotic Emirati
6,297 Posts
Emirati_Girl, this is an international forum. You'd find Zionist, Israel lovers and Palestine haters.

What u should have done is to put the word palestine alone without Israel, just to piss them off :D

·
sababa
7,835 Posts
smussuw said:
Emirati_Girl, this is an international forum. You'd find Zionist, Israel lovers and Palestine haters.

What u should have done is to put the word palestine alone without Israel, just to piss them off :D
Smussuw, feel free to argue with me on topics that have any sense. In this case: Israel=country FACT, Palestine=territory FACT, so please stop the bullshit about "Palestine haters" which im not, and im not a zionist either.
This thread has no purpose anyways, it should be closed and finito.

·
Registered
701 Posts
^^dude you know arabs dont recognize israel as a country...the same way you dont recognize palestine....its nothing new....And at least she put israel/palestine....so get over it!

1 - 20 of 146 Posts