Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
north sentinel island is a Island of the coast of India in the Bay of Bengal. It is part of India's, Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It has the most unique group of people who have resisted outside contact since they came to the Islands tens of thousands of years ago. They have no clue about the modern world

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are mostly likely related to other Andaman Islands populations like the Jarawas. They are thought to be the vary first human beings out of Africa who have survived till this day. Though recent genetics tests have shown that are related to (Indians) and not africans. They maybe the vary first Indian population

·
Requiscat en pace
8,051 Posts
They look African. And no, I'm not going to differentiate between regions, I'm too ignorant lol

·
Requiscat en pace
8,051 Posts
Their not. They are actually much closer to Indians, they are ancestors of Indians
I know they aren't you already said so. I just said they look African :)

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They arent ancestors of Indians, they are the first Africans that eventually settled India.
genetically they have nothing to do with africans, but everry thing to do with indians

look at this about onge people:

"A genome-wide study by Reich et al. (2009) found evidence for two genetically divergent, ancient populations that are ancestral to most persons inhabiting the Indian subcontinent today: Ancestral North Indians (ANI), who are genetically close to Middle Eastern, Central Asian and European populations, and Ancestral South Indians (ASI), who are genetically distinct from both ANI and East Asians. The Onge Andamanese were observed to be related to the Ancestral South Indians, and were unique in that they were the only South Asian population in the study that lacked any Ancestral North Indian admixture. The authors thus suggest that the Onge populated the Andamanese Islands prior to the intermixture that took place between the Ancestral South Indians and Ancestral North Indians on the Indian mainland.[19]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onge_people

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They may be related to South Indians. And they won't have their island to themselves for long. It seems way to gorgeous a place to not be exploited for tourism resorts.
Not just South Indians but every south asian actually

All south asians are hybrid of two different types of groups: Caucasians (Middle easterns, central asians, europeans) and Aboriginal people of South Asia like the Andamanese.

·
Honorary Scouser
11,934 Posts
Not just South Indians but every south asian actually

All south asians are hybrid of two different types of groups: Caucasians (Middle easterns, central asians, europeans) and Aboriginal people of South Asia like the Andamanese.
These lovely people have no relation to me, and I'm South Asian. Neither do they have any relation with Sindhis (Indus Valley Civilization was older than any other in this region, and one of the oldest overall), Pushtuns, Kashmiris etc. Of course all humans probably have a common ancestor, but by 'no relation', I'm talking about the time soon after homo sapiens emerged.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
These lovely people have no relation to me, and I'm South Asian. Neither do they have any relation with Sindhis (Indus Valley Civilization was older than any other in this region, and one of the oldest overall), Pushtuns, Kashmiris etc. Of course all humans probably have a common ancestor, but by 'no relation', I'm talking about the time soon after homo sapiens emerged.
You dont under how genetics work. All of South Asia is a mix of these two very different population. Of course Pakistanis percentage wise are less aboriginal/Andamanese and more Caucasian, but dna does not lie my friend. Pakistanis still are about 20-30% related to these people, while South Indians are 50-60% related to these people, meaning they still have 50-60% of the native south asian dna that is related to the Andaman Islanders

If you want percentages, I can give you a website called Harrapa ancestry project, which is a genetic project on South Asia

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I read once that Pakistanis are all direct descendants of Alexandre de Great and Angelina Jolie. ;)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts