Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Its a sleepy little town
3,883 Posts
Best thing is it looks awesome and isnt even including the notional ones... Only the proposed/approved/uc ones

·
Yeah but No!!
1,514 Posts
That looks awesome, best one yet Locke, well done!!!! Although one little thing, isnt vision pointing the wrong way? Tell me if Im wrong or if its just that it was going to be to hard to do it the other way, but shouldnt it turn about 90 degrees.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
freekin sweet. Appreciate the effort man.

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I flipped Vison GMAC, flipped this way it's probably closer to it's actual angle, but without having the 3D model you're limited to the angles that are out there.

With 480 queen being at least 200m I would say, along with Aurora and Emerald should be a nice little cluster there on the right.

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's funny, on Top Gear once they tested the pulling power of a puppy versus a flashy Aston Martin convertible, and the puppy won in a landslide! And here too, the puppy is more attractive than three giant ridiculously good looking skyscrapers. You just can't beat a puppy:p

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I can't believe how well spread out they all all look from this angle! Farkin awesome!! All it needs now is a 400m right in between riparian and and cp1...

·
Registered
338 Posts
SoulvisionQ1 said:
SEQ is soooooooooo going to be "the place" in the next few years!!! i love photoshop.

cp1, how did you get such a long Avatar? Isn't it just 64 by 64?
Ha ha i just relised most peoples avatar's are around the same size. I picked mine from the avatar list and maybe that is why iam aloud. U may not be able to upload them to that size?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts