SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELLO GUYS, IN THIS THREAD IM GONNA SHOW YOU SOME COOL PICS OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC´S CAPITAL CITY, SANTO DOMINGO, LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE CARIBBEAN, ACTUALLY SANTO DOMINGO HAS MORE THAN 300 TOWERS UNDER CONSTRUCCION AND MORE THAN 50 HIGHRISES OVER 50 FLOORS WAITING FOR APROVAL, WITH ONE OF THEM ( "ANACAONA 27 TOWER" ) BEEN ALREADY APROVED WITH MORE THAN 300 MTS AND 69 FLOORS AND IT´S GOING TO START CONSTRUCCION LATE THIS YEAR, SO WITH NO MORE TO ADD, ENJOY THE TOUR,:

THANKS TO THE DOMINICAN FORUM( THREAD: "SANTO DOMINGO" PART 1,2,3,4) ESPECIALLY THESE DOMINICAN FORUMERS THAT REALLY MADE MY JOB EASIER: WILLY, K-BIEN, JARU, DAHIAN.....

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
THE NEW SUBWAY SYSTEM--->STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

THESE ARE PICTURES FROM THE NEW SUBWAY IN SANTO DOMINGO, THE STATIONS WILL HAVE MUSEUMS, BRAYLE SYSTEM FOR BLIND PEOPLE AND LOTS OF OTHER AMENITIES, ENJOY:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
very nice!thanks for the virtual tour!

·
Administrator
79,193 Posts
Sorry wiki, but you have made a thread with very few credits, or even a source where you found them. A few have watermarks but most do not. In this section if you make a photothread you have to credit the photographers, or at the very minimum tell us where you got them. pm me when you are clear on this and I will reopen the thread for you to edit and credit. Thanks.

thanks for contacting me, wiki! He is now going to edit the entries of photos and tell us where he got the pics! Please do this for all photos posted in Cityscapes section. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts