SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Berrini is the new financial area of Sao Paulo. Photo credits go to brazilian forumers at SSC Guttoo, Kashramm, tchello and RRC and are all available at threads in SSS Brazil.

·
flippi1
50 Posts
bridge looks good but overall pretty poor and not very exciting would have thought more big name architects would have been involved ?

·
Pompodian in Exile
1,791 Posts
Ahhhh.........we can dream.

Never gonna happen though is it. :pet:

At a stroke that would probably tripple the amount of office space in the city center.

Very nice bridge btw.

·
Registered
18,919 Posts
Wasnt going to comment until some of these posts appeared! Errr so you are all salvating over pretty base architecture and really really bad masterplanning? The bridge is great though. The rest I wouldnt know if I was in the dull area of Lahore, LA, Delhi, Jakarta or Reading or Birmingham.

·
Pompodian in Exile
1,791 Posts
or Birmingham
Well thats just asking for trouble.

I agree with you though. I dont think it looks like a very hopitable place for pedestrians and the buildings are textbook bad postmodernism but i do like what Ill Tonkso quoted and the bridge is fab.

·
PQS
3,593 Posts
The bridge reminds me of the zakim bridge in Boston

The buildings look good too, nothing spectacular but they work well together with good massing

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm sorry

But what is the big deal about this place-The tower blocks appear to be made out of Lego.Tower blocks don't make a city.None of them are particalury tall anyway.And besides,the tallest building is 170 metres and was completed in the 1960s(and thats the tallest building in brazil).London could beat this tackynes anyday...

Edited the swear-words out ;)

·
PQS
3,593 Posts
Londons overall skyline is crap IMO opinion because its too spread out, even with all the new stuff proposed it wont be nearly as good as it would if it was all clustered together

1 - 20 of 21 Posts