SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Internauta viajante
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everybody! Can you suggest me any English-speaking German websites where I can see the new German Football Stadiums for the 2006 World Cup? The event is coming and I would like to see the technology that the Germans have used. I have already seen Munich's Allianz Arena, by the way. Thanks in advance.

·
Internauta viajante
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tu judge by Munich's Allianz Arena, the other new German stadiums must be gorgeous. Thanks all of you for the websites! I'll check it out one by one. Later I'll let you know my impressions.

·
Internauta viajante
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Each one better than the other! The websites, I mean, the stadiums are perfect! I like Allianz Arena and Leipzig's. Germany will organize a big Cup!

·
i'm a hanoian
10,140 Posts

·
✪ DWF ✪ Alaaf! ✪
Hui Wäller? Allemol!
2,618 Posts
sie ähnelt vom stil her einigen asiat stadien, oder`?

·
Alphaist
5,055 Posts
Kaiserslautern: unscheduled costs exceed 7 Mio €.

·
Internauta viajante
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi, mates! Did you forget I don't speak German? What did you say in the sentences above?

·
Registered
225 Posts
tg said the stadium in leipzig seems to resemble the stadium "My Dinh St." in Hanoi.
everything else except the provided pics and patricks link is more oe less uninteresting. just klick.

·
Alphaist
5,055 Posts
Der wahre Heino said:
everything else except the provided pics and patricks link is more oe less uninteresting. just klick.
Wat about my information regarding Kaiserslautern?

·
Internauta viajante
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Der wahre Heino said:
tg said the stadium in leipzig seems to resemble the stadium "My Dinh St." in Hanoi.
Thanks for the translation!

·
Alphaist
5,055 Posts
Patrick said:
wie war das noch mit den klischees über die deutschen?
Wo sind die Pickelhauben?

Saupreissn bavarische

·
a.k.a. till.in.berlin
29 Posts
hello everybody,

here comes my first post :)

sorry, I cant offer no "contemporary" pictures of the rebuilt berlin olympia stadium - but in autumn 2002 I took some pictures of the construction site that still might be interesting for some people..?¿

I won't post more that one picture here in this forum - but you can find the album (22pix) from my personal pictures homepage..:

bilderbook.org/berlin/olympiastadion/

The stadium should be finished by now.. :p ..but I have to confess that I haven't been there since that shooting in 2002. But maybe I make it still before -the-games- begin..¿!? We'll see..

greetings from berlin, till..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts