SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
^^ naa na sad. gui-usab man design hasta color. thanks sa info bai. welcome back diay :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Is this official, it's not yet on the aboitizland website. But I've got a text message from the sales team about a fully furnished studio unit, I'm not sure if this is it though. Kinda affordable at less than ten thousand per month, I think the is going o sell fast.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes.. it is merged.. and maybe a commercial area attached to the Persimmon Plus..

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
i checked the units and price list, its actually more expensive based on the unit sizes. it looks more affordable but some are really small at less than 20 sq m per unit. but of course for those who needs only a place to sleep, this would be a practical place to rent.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think there is a commercial component which will be adjoined to the Persimmon Plus..

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
just got word from the sales and marketing team, theres no commercial space but theres going to be an amenities floor, a gym and a spa

·
:-) good vibes!
15,978 Posts
^^ i think they opted not to put retail/commercial in that area because
safety and privacy of the residents will be compromised

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
^^ i think they opted not to put retail/commercial in that area because
safety and privacy of the residents will be compromised
And it's going to compete with the still struggling tenants of the currently persimmon plus, did you see all those vacant spaces?its been years and the entire commercial area has not yet been fully leased out. They need to re invent this place.

·
:-) good vibes!
15,978 Posts
^^ we'll see if all condo units including this one are fully occupied...di pa
kasi nabuo ang community...i think the main target of the retail area ay ang
mga residente sa Persimmon :D

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah.. correct.. its actually apart of the amenities offered for the residents of Persimmon. But i agree they need to reinvent to attract customers from the outside... :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
^^ we'll see if all condo units including this one are fully occupied...di pa
kasi nabuo ang community...i think the main target of the retail area ay ang
mga residente sa Persimmon :D
not even the west and north towers are fully sold, especially the north tower, there are still over 40 units left.
the studios are going to cost more than the existing built units at pre selling price if computed per sq meter.
i dont think this project on persimmon studios is going to sell.
just my two cents worth.

·
Dislikes Received: 0
2,228 Posts
Aboitizland tweets

aboitizland ‏@aboitizlandinc
The Persimmon Studios model units SOON to open!

aboitizland ‏@aboitizlandinc
The Persimmon Studios for as low as 7,888/month!

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
siguro ang mga tenants sa ilang commercial area dili kaayo dugokon ug tawo. a grocery/mini supermarket maka attract ug daghang customers unya mokatay naman unya na sa mga next door stores. kay mangompra man gyud tanan tawo for their daily consumption. yeah i was wondering how their strip mall is doing around that area, too.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts