Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2045 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Guys reliable sources @uhda_KE @crowneplazanbi and @nairobihill indicate that there's a 45 storey building that's been proposed for UpperHill road, they are collecting residents views at this point.

Hopefully once we get more details SE9 can change the thread title.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Now that you mentioned it.....lets wait and see if its Kilimanjaro towers or a totally new project within that vicinity.
i don't think it can be that,they had already done whats necessary for kilimanjaro to start.This could be a whole new tower wait....i have just remembered.Kijanamwafrika remember the demolishments i told ya around the british high commission..haiya it could be that guys

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I think Crowne Plaza owns most of the buildings they run their hotels in.They cater to business people for accomodation and conferences.I saw on wikipedia they have 390 hotels worldwide with 98 in the pipeline for expansion.This might be one of them

·
Super Moderator
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think Crowne Plaza owns most of the buildings they run their hotels in.They cater to business people for accomodation and conferences.I saw on wikipedia they have 390 hotels worldwide with 98 in the pipeline for expansion.This might be one of them
Crowne Plaza is an IHG (Intercontinental Hotels) brand but the one in Upperhill is a franchise of Maple star hotels, I dont think either of them owns the building.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Maple Star Hotel Group run Crowne Plaza under a franchise deal as are many of IHG hotels.Well it is just speculation on who is behind this proposal but someone mentioned upcoming big projects in Upper Hill this year and could have more info

1 - 20 of 2045 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.