Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Promenade

The Promenade is a truly Grade-A development in every sense of the word. Benefiting from world class specifications, The Promenade sets new bench-marking standards in Kenya with its intended LEED certification and environmentally conscious design that guarantees supreme comfort for occupies and visitors alike.

Located on General Mathenge drive between Ring road and Peponi Road junctions this 216,296 sq. ft. superior seven storey-development with supporting ground floor retail is destined to become Westland’s most sought after address.

The development offers high quality office and retail accommodation, designed to international standard, offering occupiers a secure, highly efficient and flexible working environment.

Amenities include standby generators, borehole, ample passenger lifts, security check and CCTV surveillance, electric fence, fire alarm and detection system, HVAC connectivity, ICT provision and generous external balconies and breakout areas.

Designated by Symbion Architects, the development is an ultra-modern and contemporary commercial development that will be among the best commercial buildings in the region. It will be a state-of-the-art place of work in a one-of-a-kind location. The development will combine will combine a Grade A building specification with an unrivalled commitment to the environment to the environment.

·
Registered
14,280 Posts
Reactions: Kenyan_yungin

·
Registered
14,280 Posts
Also, since I can see on google maps they decided to go on with the construction, I hope they fixed the issues that caused the foundation's wall to collapse.
It was just lots of rain and they repaired the problem quickly. Hopefully someone will give us close up shots of it.

·
Mkenya daima
1,915 Posts
BTW this one is almost complete... i pass there when avoiding Waiyaki way traffic jams most of the times but normally late for photos... before end of this year, they should be opening doors for business... It will open up that side of Westy especially once the ring road is complete.. However i hope General Mathenge will be expanded soon... especially between Mpaka rd to peponi rd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts