·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lagos Expressways (2008)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Lagos is been recognised as the economic capital of Nigeria. It is the driving force of economic activity in Nigeria.

Go Nigeria and make your mark!

·
WhizKidd
90 Posts
o boy! na lagos be dat? Lagos seems to be asserting its position as the premier city in Nigeria... With leadership from the Fashola dispensation, I expect a dramatic transformation by the end of his tenure?

·
Registered
40,879 Posts
Tbite, , baam, those new roads are marvellous:banana: if only they could be allover Nigeria and Africa , I would be a very very very happy man!

I am tired, sick and fed up.... with all the filth and poverty , I wish it could all dissolve into thin air. I want a modern and clean Nigeria and Africa just like in those pics here.:cheers:

·
PAN AFRICAN
3,127 Posts
Nice, good to see someone finally working. Now if they can plant palm trees and put traffic lights.
The traffic Lights will be going up soon...all that is remaining are the greens....I know Nigeria will make it again as Long as we have more Under 60s ruling us...they (Obasanjo`s generation) just don`t want to admit that they have failed. They are still lurking around like bees. Stupid Generation of leaders they are.

·
PAN AFRICAN
3,127 Posts
o boy! na Lagos be dat? Lagos seems to be asserting its position as the premier city in Nigeria... With leadership from the Fashola dispensation, I expect a dramatic transformation by the end of his tenure?
Waiting for the end of his first Tenure is Too Long. I know Lagos shall experience a booming transformation in the next 18 Months that will cut across the Length and Breadth of the state and it will set as a model for other state who relaxed over the years sensing the decay in infrastructure in Lagos which has always been a model city in Nigeria

My brother told me you cant walk for 10 minutes without bumping into a reconstruction, renovation or construction site. Fashola they said is the New Name for Modern Nigeria and I agree with them.

Tomi, are you really based in Ibadan? Why don't you help with photos for the Ibadan Thread

·
Registered
40,879 Posts
[QUOTE]My brother told me you cant walk for 10 minutes without bumping into a reconstruction, renovation or construction site. Fashola they said is the New Name for Modern Nigeria and I agree with them.[/QUOTE]

:cheers::cheers::banana:

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
[QUOTE]My brother told me you cant walk for 10 minutes without bumping into a reconstruction, renovation or construction site. Fashola they said is the New Name for Modern Nigeria and I agree with them.
:cheers::cheers::banana:[/QUOTE]

he is the donald duke of lagos. good to see such leadership in a much needed city. hopefully we get the same in other places like kano

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tbite, , baam, those new roads are marvellous:banana: if only they could be allover Nigeria and Africa , I would be a very very very happy man!

I am tired, sick and fed up.... with all the filth and poverty , I wish it could all dissolve into thin air. I want a modern and clean Nigeria and Africa just like in those pics here.:cheers:
Those roads were actually typical Lagos roads in poor condition. They have been transformed into what they are now, so I expect other roads in the state and int the country to start taking such a shape.

One thing that I have realised about Nigeria, is that the leaders know what is wrong with the country, lack of progress is simply a result of an unwillingness to carry out these projects but rather misappropriate the funds.

What we are seeing her is the end of corruption, but there is still a long road ahead.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Recent Photos of (LCC Construction)

From Picasa.com

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

1 - 15 of 15 Posts