SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21681 - 21700 of 21718 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
So about that Junna Tsukii vs Okay Arpa feud in PHL Karate...who's telling the truth? Junna lashed out saying she was being bullied, but the other athletes are defending him. Then again, sinabihan daw ng coach na she is dead to him but the coach's defenders are saying it's fake news.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Speaking of Bono, I heard that some of the crowd booed when Ressa's image was shown!

Bono should be declared as Persona non grata here.

Akala ni Mokong na may karapatan siya magsagawa ng political concert nya ng against or pro sa Gobyerno dito eh di naman siya citizen dito sa atin.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
My friends who were in the concert told me the crowd went silent when he mentioned maria ressa. Boooing would be even better. It should tell him that on top of his arrogance, he's also ignorant

·
Registered
21,003 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
My friends who were in the concert told me the crowd went silent when he mentioned maria ressa. Boooing would be even better. It should tell him that on top of his arrogance, he's also ignorant
But that's how the dilawans respond when they refuse the truth. Just like the water concessionaires issue. Instead of scrutinizing the onerous contract, they connect the issue with the Villar's local water distribution business.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Army to unmask CPP-NPA’s money-making schemes in Negros
source: Philippine News Agency (PNA)
MURCIA, Negros Occidental -- An official of the Philippine Army said aside from aggressively pursuing the armed movement of the Communist Party of the Philippines-New People’s Army (CPP-NPA), they will also go after the group’s money-making schemes in Negros Island.

Col. Inocencio Pasaporte, who assumed as commander of the 303rd Infantry Brigade (IB) here on Thursday, said the communist-terrorist group has been earning more than PHP20 million yearly from various funding sources since five years earlier.

“We will expose their schemes. They are earning a large amount of money in Negros. They call it ‘land cultivation area’,” Pasaporte said in an interview with reporters.

He added that the amount could be more, considering that some leaders of the rebel movement have been pocketing a portion of their earnings. “There’s corruption within their ranks,” he said.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
But that's how the dilawans respond when they refuse the truth. Just like the water concessionaires issue. Instead of scrutinizing the onerous contract, they connect the issue with the Villar's local water distribution business.
I actually just heard that... It's amazing how they spin everything to be something political when it's not...

The President found out Ayala and MVP have been screwing with taxpayers for a very long time now and he wants this to stop and he wants people's heads on a platter.

·
15,439 Posts

Though some of those I knew who went to the concert booed and some walked out.

·
15,439 Posts
Bono should be declared as Persona non grata here.

Akala ni Mokong na may karapatan siya magsagawa ng political concert nya ng against or pro sa Gobyerno dito eh di naman siya citizen dito sa atin.

Bono and U2 being a political band, expect them to get involved in such issues.

Pero ang problema sa kanila ay, selective ang pinaglalaban nila at one sided ang tinitignan.

Myembro rin sila ang Amnesty International.

Pero sa mga katulad ni Ressa at ang Dilawan, wag sila mag malinis dahil ang dami rin human righta violations na nangyari sa administrasyon ni Pnoy.

Hulidap na lang at tanim bala.

Overall, it’s Christmas season and most Pinoys are in a festive vibe.

I would rather here a live performance of “Boom Boom Paw” than “Miss Sarajevo”.

·
Bibimbaaaaaap
2,509 Posts
BTW, if you have checked Sen. Dick's FB posts with Bono during the latter's visit to PH Red Cross last Tuesday, puro angry reacts at batikos from DeDeEs, lol.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Liberals just have to realize that their penchant for social experiments are passed and obsolete! Their ideas of justice "kuno", way of life, and outlooks of the world are slowly being dumped by increasing number of people on earth!

First, PRRD got elected, then Donald Trump, and lately, UK have chosen the conservatives under Boris Johnson. LP should be wise enough to distance from these left-of-center policies for them to survive, IMHO.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'd like for Bono to hold a concert in China and say "Free Hong Kong", "Winnie the Pooh", "stop damming the Mekong", [email protected] niya. :lol:

Liberals just have to realize that their penchant for social experiments are passed and obsolete! Their ideas of justice "kuno", way of life, and outlooks of the world are slowly being dumped by increasing number of people on earth!

First, PRRD got elected, then Donald Trump, and lately, UK have chosen the conservatives under Boris Johnson. LP should be wise enough to distance from these left-of-center policies for them to survive, IMHO.
It's tiring to be a Liberal. It consists of acting holier-than-thou and searching for faults from a long time ago like they were criminal rap sheets and holding it against the person for as long as they live because they have negligible real life experience.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I like Elevation though and One...hehehe..as for the band..them preaching to the crowd with their ignorant take on the issue is just stupid

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
facebook screenies?

BTW There a a LOT of U2 haters specially on those Apple itunes fiasco.. Like I said the are a sell out..
U2 specially Bono and that clown false guitar player Edge still thinks that they are cool

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/15/u2-bono-issues-apology-for-apple-itunes-album-download
Yes, Facebook screenshots of "below the belt" comments of pinoys that night and the day after.

Fans defended their idol, hehehe.

Anyway, I don't get why people still go to Bono and ask for his thoughts on political or social issues, like he's the Dalai Lama or something.

21681 - 21700 of 21718 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.