SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 4160 Posts

·
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
420 Posts
nakaka tawa at nakaka suka yung hashtag line na #LabanLENI #LeniMyVP and some iteration of that. I mean, ano ba yun, damsel in distress, victim, being singled out.

They really don't see the deficiencies of that person called the FVP. Their line of defense is exactly like that of Pnoy's time in that, screw performance and intelligence! Leni is good for the laylayan, she fights for the Pinoy when all evidence points to the contrary and she is the pious wife of a 'good' mayor who was killed by..well she knows who they are, but just decided to sleep with her husbands' killer for her new found ambition and delusions.

Imagine accusing government of an orchestrated propaganda to destroy the Leni, do they really need to destroy her when she is just a talking bobble head doll that basically looks nice but you know that nothing is inside of it other than air.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
naks. i've been trolling all these years and only got lolz from it coz i thought it was a labor of love...If i only knew i could have been a millionaire

·
Registered
360 Posts
So there has been a call to boycott Joyride because Bong Go allegedly owns it...and now Bong Go denies owning Joyride.

Up to now, the idiots calling for boycott are still calling for it.

·
7,458 Posts
Since we are in the topic of online trolls, I just want to share a little Facebook conversation that I had with a classmate of mine that is a son of a long time Congressman that shall remain nameless. Essentially he was pitting Senator Bong Go on that Angkas / Joyride controversy, which I responded, "fake news". I editted our names out of course...

• CongressmanSon Queetz Fake news or not, you don't give favors to new players and disincentivize those who saw a gap in service and did a good amount of work to establish a business. JC Punongbayan's piece makes that clear.
• Queetz CongressmanSon There was never any favors given for this issue. But the Common Station at Trinoma, who moved it away from its proper place in front of SM North Annex when Trinoma was a "new player" in that area?
CongressmanSon Queetz how can you not give favors if you are gping to reduce the numbers of ang angkas drivers so even new entrants can get 10k each. As for the commonstation issue, you are right. That is elite politics for you. The same thing that every administration intends to get rid off.
• Queetz CongressmanSon But the issue presented in your original post was not about the numbers for the new entrants but rather the ownership of one of the new entrants, Joyride. As per your own post..."Boycott Joyride! Kung totoo na si Bong Go ang may ari ng Joyride, malinaw na state-business collusion ito." If the real issue is about the limiting of 10k for Angkas, why not stick to that only?
CongressmanSon Queetz because there were previous articles on its ownership and bad precedentd connected with it. And note, I said 'if'. Plus, it shared an intro on Tham if I remember it right. It doesn't invalidate the opinion that indeed it is unfair to get ridersso everyone gets equal share.
• Queetz CongressmanSon The "if" part is "Kung totoo na si Bong Go", so the OP is suggesting that the boycott of Joyride is in the condition that Bong Go is the owner. Since it has been debunked, that means its okay to patronize Joy Ride? As far as previ…See More
CongressmanSon Queetz it hasn't been debunked. How about debunking the argument that 17k riders of angkas will lose their jobs?
• Queetz CongressmanSon Bong Go's ownership of Joyride has been debunked.
CongressmanSon Queetz whatever, man. In this admin that has killed 20 plus k and almost killed one of my best students (oh yes), has kow towed to China, promised to end contractualization, made rice farmers hungry, promised to unreasonably ease traffic along EDSA, always, always claims the president was just joking, and whose leadership has promoted misogyny, I would notbe so trusting. Anyways, happy new year, pards.
• Queetz CongressmanSon You have 20k death certificates to prove that? Or just believe in Rappler's lies? Anyways, happy new years!
CongressmanSon Queetz a hahajaja! What can I say? Go ahead and believe your own truth. As a nephew of a laborlawyer who disappeared along Caloocan EDSA in 1977and whose family (aunt and cousin who) work for an NGO who have been documenting enforced disappearances and extra. Judicial killings since the 1970s, hell, yes.
• Queetz CongressmanSon My belief is based on hard evidence. If that is wrong, so be it. So...20k death certificates of these so called EJK victims or it didn't happen..

What do you guys think? ;)

·
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Obviously that congressman’s son is Dilawan or opposition and the congressman is most likely an LP or opposition.

He also stated Punongbayan who is an analyst for Rappler.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Since we are in the topic of online trolls, I just want to share a little Facebook conversation that I had with a classmate of mine that is a son of a long time Congressman that shall remain nameless. Essentially he was pitting Senator Bong Go on that Angkas / Joyride controversy, which I responded, "fake news". I editted our names out of course...

• CongressmanSon Queetz Fake news or not, you don't give favors to new players and disincentivize those who saw a gap in service and did a good amount of work to establish a business. JC Punongbayan's piece makes that clear.
• Queetz CongressmanSon There was never any favors given for this issue. But the Common Station at Trinoma, who moved it away from its proper place in front of SM North Annex when Trinoma was a "new player" in that area?
CongressmanSon Queetz how can you not give favors if you are gping to reduce the numbers of ang angkas drivers so even new entrants can get 10k each. As for the commonstation issue, you are right. That is elite politics for you. The same thing that every administration intends to get rid off.
• Queetz CongressmanSon But the issue presented in your original post was not about the numbers for the new entrants but rather the ownership of one of the new entrants, Joyride. As per your own post..."Boycott Joyride! Kung totoo na si Bong Go ang may ari ng Joyride, malinaw na state-business collusion ito." If the real issue is about the limiting of 10k for Angkas, why not stick to that only?
CongressmanSon Queetz because there were previous articles on its ownership and bad precedentd connected with it. And note, I said 'if'. Plus, it shared an intro on Tham if I remember it right. It doesn't invalidate the opinion that indeed it is unfair to get ridersso everyone gets equal share.
• Queetz CongressmanSon The "if" part is "Kung totoo na si Bong Go", so the OP is suggesting that the boycott of Joyride is in the condition that Bong Go is the owner. Since it has been debunked, that means its okay to patronize Joy Ride? As far as previ…See More
CongressmanSon Queetz it hasn't been debunked. How about debunking the argument that 17k riders of angkas will lose their jobs?
• Queetz CongressmanSon Bong Go's ownership of Joyride has been debunked.
CongressmanSon Queetz whatever, man. In this admin that has killed 20 plus k and almost killed one of my best students (oh yes), has kow towed to China, promised to end contractualization, made rice farmers hungry, promised to unreasonably ease traffic along EDSA, always, always claims the president was just joking, and whose leadership has promoted misogyny, I would notbe so trusting. Anyways, happy new year, pards.
• Queetz CongressmanSon You have 20k death certificates to prove that? Or just believe in Rappler's lies? Anyways, happy new years!
CongressmanSon Queetz a hahajaja! What can I say? Go ahead and believe your own truth. As a nephew of a laborlawyer who disappeared along Caloocan EDSA in 1977and whose family (aunt and cousin who) work for an NGO who have been documenting enforced disappearances and extra. Judicial killings since the 1970s, hell, yes.
• Queetz CongressmanSon My belief is based on hard evidence. If that is wrong, so be it. So...20k death certificates of these so called EJK victims or it didn't happen..

What do you guys think? ;)
The illogic of these people are transcendental. For someone trying to learn logical fallacies, these lot are a wellspring of glorious examples. Tu quoque/whataboutisms (when they have flimsy unsubstantial arguments so they just point out another flaw instead,) moving the goalposts (when you are clearly winning the argument so they need another claim that cannot be rebuked or another standard that will deviate from their very first premise), argumentum ad passiones (they wallowed in this in every issue out there EJKs, farmers, jeepney drivers, teachers,), no true scotsman (hindi ka tunay na Pilipino dahil sumusuporta ka sa admin na to; Wala kang values dahil sumusuporta ka sa War on Drugs at wala kang kibo sa pagsakop sa atin ng China), strawmans, hasty generalization (bobo ang 16 Million na bumoto kay Duterte), slippery slopes (binenta na tayo sa Tsina; martial law declaration; baon na tayo sa utang; bumagsak na ang ekonomiya; and other alarmist, crazy theories they spit). These people need to step back and see for themselves how grave these cognitive errors they are committing.

1 - 20 of 4160 Posts