·
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,002
If you can't beat them JOIN THEM!

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Yung mga isinasali sa online surveys? Roque, Panelo, Año
Didn't see the survey so don't know who are in it. Roque is fine with me, he can go toe to toe with the yellows, and he is progressive (universal health care law). I'd like him to make mincemeat of Hantavirus. Panelo and Ano should just retire. Time for the next gen. But this is da Pilipins, one wonders how to make it in national politics - kaching, kaching...as Leila Dilemma showed, she had to fund raise from the drug lords.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Didn't see the survey so don't know who are in it. Roque is fine with me, he can go toe to toe with the yellows, and he is progressive (universal health care law). I'd like him to make mincemeat of Hantavirus. Panelo and Ano should just retire. Time for the next gen. But this is da Pilipins, one wonders how to make it in national politics - kaching, kaching...as Leila Dilemma showed, she had to fund raise from the drug lords.
Tangere online app is being utilized by a research firm. They just finished their latest Senatorial survey. A Presidential and VP survey was done several weeks ago.

The Senatorial survey list includes balik-Senado politicians like Escudero, Cayetano, Legarda, Honasan, Estrada, Ejercito, Trillanes, Roxas, Bam Aquino and re-electionists Zubiri, Gordon, Gatchalian, Hontiveros, De Lima, Villanueva. Also in the list are cabinet secretaries Panelo, Roque, Año, Andanar, Villar, Tugade plus current and former House Members Marcoleta, Defensor, Romualdez, Atienza, Gibo Teodoro, Torres-Gomez, Santos-Recto, Velasco, Romero and actors Dingdong Dantes, Angel Locsin. Also in the list are Doc Willie Ong. Gov. Remulla.

·
Registered
21 Posts
To be honest, as much as I want Gibo Teodoro as President in 2022, but he has been out of the political limelight for a decade already, and if he wants to become President someday, then he should aim for Senator for two terms from 2022 up to 2034 because if he decides to run for President for 2034, he would be a year younger than our President in 2016.

With regards to Bongbong Marcos, he should run for President, regardless of whether he wins the election or not. BBM's presidential candidacy in 2022 will not be all about taking back the Malacañang Palace for the Marcos family right away, but all about keeping the Marcos family brand relevant among the consciousness of future Gen-Z electorates. A second Marcos presidency would be possible if the third generation of the Ferdinand Marcos line takes over the political helm from the second generation ones (BBM and Imee).

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Thats an ideal. however even those countries with a good justice system there are still those who got convicted wrongly.
Either way!
"it is better that ten innocent men suffer than one guilty man escape." -- Otto von Bismarck or;
"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer." -- jurist William Blackstone!

·
sabroso
480 Posts
may paandar ang mga wokes, mas nauna pa raw ang mga tarp ads ni SARA encouraging her to run for P. mas nauna pa raw mag land ang rover kesa sa pangakong vaccine.

but the questions are,
1. is the Govt at fault if the vaccines are delayed? the last time I checked, the P was also in distress waiting for those to arrive. (woke: kunyare lang yan pero tinatago yan para kickback)
2. is it SARA's fault why private groups/people want her to run and produced so many ads? (woke: kunyare lang yan, galing ung pampa tarp sa massive loan ni Pduts)

iba tlga sila mag isip. HAHA

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
may paandar ang mga wokes, mas nauna pa raw ang mga tarp ads ni SARA encouraging her to run for P. mas nauna pa raw mag land ang rover kesa sa pangakong vaccine.

but the questions are,
1. is the Govt at fault if the vaccines are delayed? the last time I checked, the P was also in distress waiting for those to arrive. (woke: kunyare lang yan pero tinatago yan para kickback)
2. is it SARA's fault why private groups/people want her to run and produced so many ads? (woke: kunyare lang yan, galing ung pampa tarp sa massive loan ni Pduts)

Yan ang akala mo! Sakin parang wala. . . . . . . . .

Wala sa ayos yung mga pag-iisip nila!

·
Registered
27,089 Posts
Speaking of tarps, nung late 2015 / and the main 2016 campaign season, nung nakita ko yung pics / videos ng mga tao especially sa provinces na merong Du30 banners sa sako ng bigas / cardboard boxes / other self-made campaign materials, you know this is different.

·
sabroso
480 Posts
as i can see, before kasi, it was classes DE who were vocal in supporting Du30. kay ganun lang ung budget ng tarps na kaya nilang iproduce. this time kasi, classes ABC na rin nakikita ung value ni Du30 (to add up ung support ni Ramon Ang) at nakikita din nman nila ang infra for transpo which is un naman ung greatest factor bakit gusto nila ituloy ni SARA. kaya mejo upgrade na ung support for her. and i guess this is the difference.

·
Registered
359 Posts

but the questions are,

May EUA na ang Sinovac pero hindi nirekomenda ng VEP na iturok sa medical frontliners, seniors and persons with comorbidities so baka sa economic frontliners aged 18-59 muna na nasa moderate risk ang line of work katulad ng ginawa sa Indonesia.

·
Registered
27,089 Posts
Segue unti wala lang:

Bakit parang wala mashadong "ingay" / "coordination" / "tulog" sa RTC re: #AuringPH, though nakikita ko government efforts sa kanilang socmed pages pag rescue et al sa mga kababayans natin...

So far mabuti naman at walang RIP as of 51mins ago:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Segue unti wala lang:

Bakit parang wala mashadong "ingay" / "coordination" / "tulog" sa RTC re: #AuringPH, though nakikita ko government efforts sa kanilang socmed pages pag rescue et al sa mga kababayans natin...

So far mabuti naman at walang RIP as of 51mins ago:

Wala silang pake kasi di naman sila taga-Luzon. The mentality of every famous politicians is only concerned with the safety of Luzon. The regionalism is really evident now that the elections are very near. Umaasa pa din ako sa Charter Change kahit na pinipigilan ng mga ugok. Kawawa naman yung mga nasa Visayad at Mindanao. Ni media walang masyadong focusbsa kanila. Puro hapyaw lang lagi.

·
Registered
109 Posts
as i can see, before kasi, it was classes DE who were vocal in supporting Du30. kay ganun lang ung budget ng tarps na kaya nilang iproduce. this time kasi, classes ABC na rin nakikita ung value ni Du30 (to add up ung support ni Ramon Ang) at nakikita din nman nila ang infra for transpo which is un naman ung greatest factor bakit gusto nila ituloy ni SARA. kaya mejo upgrade na ung support for her. and i guess this is the difference.
I would say it was actually the B and C in class ABC and the urban part of class D that really drove up popular enthusiasm and media awareness for Duterte, and that the rest of D and E got dragged along for the ride. These were the new middle class of returning OFWs and white collar workers that grew in size over the boom of the last two decades, compared to the "old" middle class of A and some sections of B (I speak in general terms, plenty of wealthy and upper middle class people I know are unabashedly pro-Du30, l recall driving into several exclusive villages at the time in QC and Alabang with huge Du30 tarps hanging from every other house). It's really for the broad middle class that the law and order platform struck home.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Wildcard: M.P.

I have a feeling that BBM would try running for VP again, seems like a Sara Duterte-BBM tandem is a very real possibility.

If Manny would cooperate, they have this in the bag IMHO.

4001 - 4020 of 4160 Posts