SkyscraperCity banner

4021 - 4040 of 4160 Posts

·
Registered
27,089 Posts
Mainit init pa mga Kaposo sa 24 Oras: OCTA Research sarbey says [[email protected] to, tinalo pa ni Bunggo si Ma'am??? BS!]

Pakyaw really is the dark horse candidate especially for the VP

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Seems Pac is going to be VP. I wonder if he would be willing to team up with BBM fore a North South combo
Team Minda FTW???

·
Registered
359 Posts
UP-OCTA Research Presidential Survey
Jan 26 - Feb 1, 2021
1,200 respondents

President:

Duterte, Sara - 22%
Poe - 13%
Pacquiao - 12%
Marcos - 12%
Domagoso, Isko Moreno - 11%
Go - 6%
Robredo - 5%
Sotto - 3%
Cayetano - 3%
Roxas - 2%
Villar, Cynthia - 2%
Lacson - 2%
Angara - 1%
Duterte, Rodrigo - 1%
Escudero - 1%
Gordon - 1%

Vice-President:

Duterte, Sara - 14%
Domagoso, Isko Moreno - 11%
Pacquiao - 11%
Poe - 10%
Cayetano, Alan - 8%
Sotto - 7%
Marcos - 6%
Go - 6%
Escudero - 5%
Robredo - 5%
Villar, Cynthia - 4%
Lacson - 3%
Roxas - 3%
Cayetano, Pia - 2%
Angara - 1%
Gordon - 1%

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sara - BBM or BBM - Sara would be a juggernaut. Looking at that survey, the opposition's only hope is another Grace - Chiz. Leni would rather go local instead of running VP again, that's why it's being floated now. But Chiz I'm sure will be dissuaded by his wife.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sara - BBM or BBM - Sara would be a juggernaut
Indeed, might be a lopsided election barring a very huge political disaster.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Seems Pac is going to be VP. I wonder if he would be willing to team up with BBM fore a North South combo
BBM explicitly said that he won't fight Sara AFAIK

·
Registered
359 Posts
UP-OCTA Research Senatorial Survey
Jan 26 - Feb 1, 2021
1,200 respondents

Senator:

Pacquiao - 57%
Escudero - 53%
Cayetano - 50%
Tulfo, Erwin - 47%
Legarda - 46%
Domagoso, Isko Moreno - 44%
Lacson - 43%
Marcos - 42%
Zubiri - 40%
Estrada, Jinggoy - 37%
Ejercito, JV - 34%
Gatchalian - 33%
Bautista, Herbert - 32%
Aquino, Bam - 31%
Gordon - 30%
Pangilinan - 30%
Santos-Recto - 28%
Roxas - 28%
Hontiveros - 27%
Torres-Gomez - 27%
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Honasan - 26%
Ong, Doc Willie - 25%
Villar, Mark - 22%
Trillanes - 22%
Roque
Villanueva, Eddie
Duque
De Lima
Andanar
Nograles
Año
Romualdez
Bello
Panelo
Tugade
Romulo-Puyat

·
Registered
27,089 Posts
^^ WOW @ Bistek 😳

Si Risa andun pa pati si Sharon...mukang si Ninoy cosplayer meh pag asa din

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Tangere online app is being utilized by a research firm. They just finished their latest Senatorial survey. A Presidential and VP survey was done several weeks ago.

The Senatorial survey list includes balik-Senado politicians like Escudero, Cayetano, Legarda, Honasan, Estrada, Ejercito, Trillanes, Roxas, Bam Aquino and re-electionists Zubiri, Gordon, Gatchalian, Hontiveros, De Lima, Villanueva. Also in the list are cabinet secretaries Panelo, Roque, Año, Andanar, Villar, Tugade plus current and former House Members Marcoleta, Defensor, Romualdez, Atienza, Gibo Teodoro, Torres-Gomez, Santos-Recto, Velasco, Romero and actors Dingdong Dantes, Angel Locsin. Also in the list are Doc Willie Ong. Gov. Remulla.
I highlighted the ones I've heard often enough and have produced good work whether in gov't or outside. As for the cab secretaries, Roque I've heard enough (haven't we all), Tugade I heard too much (all those photo ops and press release galore), where is Cimatu? I think he has done well or trying to do well. That's all folks.

·
Welcome to the Planet
3,726 Posts
at this point useless pa kahit maging VP lalo na kung di same party, if kasundo mo yung President you can be put into a position that is actually better than the VP without the effort and negativity of campaigning. unless yung title lang talaga habol mo.

·
Registered
18 Posts

They are reporting jam magno for hate speech (and also because she is also a supporter of duterte) hahaha 👏 This is a good example why many people (especially wokes) are still immature in terms of politics in the ph. I haven't seen most of her content on tiktok but the ones I see are usually ahowing the achievements of the govt in terms if infrastructure. I don't get it why they don't look at their side of the fence eh ganun lang naman din sila eh. Too blinded by their beliefs its either the one side or the other.

Also talked with someone close to me, she believes all the allies of duterte are bad and those on the camp of leni are all good with no trace of corruption ever 😅

·
Welcome to the Planet
3,726 Posts
hilig nila mag alienate ng tao tapos nagtataka sila kung bakit di sila sikat. kulang talaga sa self awareness mga yan, taas pa ng tingin sa sarili. 😂

·
Registered
18 Posts
hilig nila mag alienate ng tao tapos nagtataka sila kung bakit di sila sikat. kulang talaga sa self awareness mga yan, taas pa ng tingin sa sarili. 😂
Yun nga eh tapos tahimik sila sa mga issues na, sila naman yung sangkot. And heck ask them if they are registered voters sasabihin hindi kesyo pandemic etc. When infact most of them are already in their mid 20's. I remembered when I was 2nd year college I was the only one registered in my whole class for the 2013 senatorial elections 😅

Honestly ngayong darating na elections I don't like any of the prospective candidates. I just really hope a candidate really continues the infra projects started.

·
sabroso
480 Posts
hindi ba nila alam na the more they invest to people to hate the admin, the more the people will hate them? there is this one tiktokerist, critical to both DU30 and noynoy.. but when asked, what he can say about Leni, tameme. obvious dba kung sino amo nya. HAHA.

4021 - 4040 of 4160 Posts