SkyscraperCity banner

4041 - 4060 of 4160 Posts

·
Registered
27,089 Posts
at this point useless pa kahit maging VP lalo na kung di same party, if kasundo mo yung President you can be put into a position that is actually better than the VP without the effort and negativity of campaigning. unless yung title lang talaga habol mo.
Yeah, it is absolutely imperative that the P and VP in #2022 be the same ticket / tandem. Kitang kita talaga these past 5 years how this separate voting is a complete disaster.

They are reporting jam magno for hate speech

·
Registered
545 Posts
The Election Season Effect?

Moreno: Manila City most ready for mass vaccination, but ‘tarpaulins, not vaccines poured’

Read more: Moreno: Manila City most ready for mass vaccination, but ‘tarpaulins, not vaccines poured’
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

·
Premium Member
5,694 Posts
^^ That will further divide the DDS who are also supporting Yorme Isko.

·
Registered
228 Posts
View attachment 1122020

They are reporting jam magno for hate speech (and also because she is also a supporter of duterte) hahaha This is a good example why many people (especially wokes) are still immature in terms of politics in the ph. I haven't seen most of her content on tiktok but the ones I see are usually ahowing the achievements of the govt in terms if infrastructure. I don't get it why they don't look at their side of the fence eh ganun lang naman din sila eh. Too blinded by their beliefs its either the one side or the other.

Also talked with someone close to me, she believes all the allies of duterte are bad and those on the camp of leni are all good with no trace of corruption ever
Kung nais nila patahimikin huwag nilang pansinin at panoorin. So pathetic. Kung galit sila, goods kay Jam kasi dumadami ang views at kumikita siya. Minsan wala silang utak. 🤦‍♀️

·
Registered
27,089 Posts
Reactions: Sky_Higher

·
sabroso
480 Posts
Tarps for RSR all over the ph. Hahahaha! Kahit no need na magcampaign rally. Hahaha

·
Registered
27,089 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Accent? English speakers from UK to Australia to Jamaica all have accents. So what she talking about.
Bukod sa accent napapa-Taglish siya minsan kahit mga Amerikano ang kausap. Hahaha. Siya mag-adjust ng accent kasi maraming Fil-Ams or pure Pinoy eh na-adjust ang accent depende sa kausap. Aralin niya ang ganung skill. lol

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Bukod sa accent napapa-Taglish siya minsan kahit mga Amerikano ang kausap. Hahaha. Siya mag-adjust ng accent kasi maraming Fil-Ams or pure Pinoy eh na-adjust ang accent depende sa kausap. Aralin niya ang ganung skill. lol
I suspect she may be referring to using taglish, which is pidgin (carabao english) nothing to do with accent.

·
Registered
27,089 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,694 Posts

·
7,458 Posts
^^ Man that golden BMW....TACKY!!!!!!!! 🤪

·
Premium Member
5,694 Posts
^^ And the Mustang, mod. Na-cringe po ako sa mga luxury cars na nag-motorcade, lol.

·
7,458 Posts
^^ Gold rin pala yun Mustang. Seriously, how can these car enthusiast butcher their vehicles like this???? Siguro bagong yaman yun or sobrang pera they don't know what to do with it. Its like that scene from the Simpsons when Homer was imagining what he will do if he wins the lottery.... :D

Reactions: Sky_Higher
4041 - 4060 of 4160 Posts