SkyscraperCity banner

4061 - 4080 of 5026 Posts

·
Registered
28,108 Posts
Sana black yung Lambo

Well Italian national racing color is Rosso Corsa but it's too identified with the Scuderia kasi :D

===

Owner: P.I. ka, dami mong reklamo, anu kotse mo???

Ako: Meow

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Sa Banawe lang yata pinagawa yan..:giggle: parada mo lang daw kotse mo doon..kahit anong kulay gusto mo kayang gawin ng mga tirador doon.

·
Welcome to the Planet
#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
4,091 Posts
naka sports car yung trolls na madalas sigaw ng mga tulunan na dilaw. lol

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
^^ Gold rin pala yun Mustang. Seriously, how can these car enthusiast butcher their vehicles like this???? Siguro bagong yaman yun or sobrang pera they don't know what to do with it. Its like that scene from the Simpsons when Homer was imagining what he will do if he wins the lottery.... :D
Yumaman daw sa Frontrow ung may-ari nung gold cars.

Of course I'm kidding

·
Registered
28,108 Posts
^^ "consistent" yung "3" hehe

The RTC has spoken...uwian na!

·
sabroso
522 Posts
D Strafford for me**

Hahahahaha

·
Registered
28,108 Posts
re: 25 Febrayr 2021

===

If being "woke" for the youth is maging mala the Woke Princess....uhmmm

===

Ninoy cosplayer getting active once again

===

AND... talagang nothing has been learned for the past 5 years...amazing.

though one can say she's really very noisy nowadays due to the two remaining cases she is facing.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Mukhang hindi raw Daugherte-Duterte ang mangyayari kundi Go-Digong 2022. Pinalulutang daw para alamin kung tatanggapin ng Duterte base.

·
sabroso
522 Posts
If Seruh wont run, BBM should run or whoever Pdutz will campaign for. Malakas si Poe, ewan ko ba. may mga diehard FPJ supporters parin. hilaw na hilaw si POE sa executive. jusko. POE over ISKO, ISKO nalang, nag VM and M na sya eh.

Reactions: Sky_Higher

·
7,786 Posts
^^ I don't really undestand the FPJ loyalists. Sometimes GMA News TV airs some old movies and I don't really see the appeal. Were people really gullible back then that their loyalties can easily be earned for life?

And yes, Grace Poe is kinda scary if she becomes part of the Executive. Just comparing her with, say Congressman Sarmiento who leads a similar committee on the House...laking difference! Very professional si Sarmiento pero si Grace Poe, puro drama.

Granted if the government really f**ks up, Grace Poe really excels on her role in the Senate. This is why even I considered her during the PNoy times and I do support her for her stance against the current DOTr's PMVIC programs. But making the tough decisions, I dunno.

There are many things that a president faces, he does need to make unpopular decisions and not be bothered by it, and it has to be decisive. Madali magcriticize pero mahirap magcommand. Grace Poe's answer during the debate when Digong asked her what will she do if two Coast Guard cutters are attacked in the middle of the night...does not bode well if she is at the helm.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
^ Grace Poe was the WORST candidate in 2016. I would have voted Mar or Binay over her. Why? She's an AMERICAN!

In one of the debates, she was also asked how she'll solve the traffic on EDSA... her answer? ROAD WIDENNING!

Unbelievable!

·
Registered
28,108 Posts
If Seruh wont run, BBM should run or whoever Pdutz will campaign for. Malakas si Poe, ewan ko ba. may mga diehard FPJ supporters parin. hilaw na hilaw si POE sa executive. jusko. POE over ISKO, ISKO nalang, nag VM and M na sya eh.
Diba meh kasabihan na Senate [especially yung mga topnotches] is a stepping zone for the P, pero ayoko sa puro Legislative pipol na walang Executive experience. Mas preferred ko yung naging VM / M / G shortcomings notwithstanding.

Mukang Yorme is being pushed to go National next year...

But making the tough decisions, I dunno.
Decisions being based on emotions...yare

Reactions: Clark05

·
Registered
Pilosopo
275 Posts
I dont like Grace Poe at all, this even when my Mom told me stories that she was an Ilonga too, being a foundling in the Jaro Cathedral, our church down the street.

She does not have the the intellectual and emotional strength to be a President. She's a drama queen.

·
Registered
Pilosopo
275 Posts
Another low for our beloved FAILippines.
We are now the only Southeast Asian country without vaccines.

Lol countries poorer than us like Laos and East Timor were already are vacinated.

Oh wait, we are actually the first to get vaccinated but only for politicians, remember the bruhahah over the fact that the Presidential Security Team were illegaly vaccinated through smuggled Sinopharm vaccines?

·
sabroso
522 Posts
well, what was the vaccine used? if the vaccine they made turok ahead of time and adverse effect happened, they should have suffered ago or worst long gone already. It could be a reason as well they are so sure the effectiveness of the said vaccine because they had it first hand. Well, this is just my own conspiracy theory. sorna. HAHA

4061 - 4080 of 5026 Posts