SkyscraperCity banner

4141 - 4160 of 4962 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
BM-Voice
1,010 Posts
His business will last 5 years at most with that kind of thinking.

Imbecile.

Kung totoo yung story ah.

·
Registered
28,087 Posts
Okay na sana yung kwento and I respect the biz owner's decision, kaso nung sinabi nung meh ari yung "pasista" eh teka...

·
17,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,147
His business will last 5 years at most with that kind of thinking.

Imbecile.

Kung totoo yung story ah.
Anyone can make up stories. I can make one and I'm sure you can create yours as well. Videos are more convincing.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
nasisiraan na ng bait mga wokes sa Reddit, pati wattpad gusto patulan. 😂

Madali lang gumawa ng story ngayon.. ang tanong totoo ba? Same as with those news stories on TV and print media as we know them to be easily propagated nowadays..

Mga nasa EU countries matagal ng binobola ng mga komunistang teroristang grupo ni Joma Sison sa mga istoryang peke..si madam Leni nga nag e- english pa para kasama din siya sa pambobola para sa mga fans din niya sa abroad.

Yes, I agree..show us the actual conversation audio and video or it did not happen.

Dapat ngayon may kasamang mala PEER REVIEWED authentiication.

·
Welcome to the Planet
#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
4,075 Posts
^Nakita ko lang sa thread (in verbatim):

hindi baleng peke yung kwento, ang mahalaga yung moral of the story at may na-inspire na mga tao na gawin din yun.
Loida Lewis is everywhere!

pansin ko propaganda nila lately puro ex-DDS daw na natauhan dahil sa pag-educate daw nila as if totoo at sila yung better candidate/party. puro gaslighting ginagawa. 😂

·
Registered
28,087 Posts
Reactions: docetrece

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

there could be a scenario where something "went wrong" with the aircraft..and the whole 19+ member delegate.."passed away". i dont think china could be blamed directly.
duterte should better prep the borders..because the unrest has reached myanmar.

·
Registered
28,087 Posts

·
Confirmed User
929 Posts
Q1 2021's about to end in 30 days...will D' Strafford rise again?

Serious thought: da hu is this "RLR Research and Analysis"?

Interesting.
Meanwhile, a poll from Publicus Asia showed VisMin is amenable to Panelos suggestion.

VISMIN VOTERS CHOOSE DUTERTE 2X TANDEM IN FIRST 2022 PRES-VP POLL

As much as I like Pacquiao, I don't think we should risk another full 6-year term with someone who has little to no executive experience. We already got burnt out by PNoy. The latter also had only served a single term in the senate. Some would say his executive experience was being the landlord of his family's hacienda.
Poe's executive experience was being the head of MTCRB. Isko still hasn't finished his single term as mayor and most, if not all of his achievements are actually achieved by the national government.

Pacquiao has a very good chance of winning if Sara and Poe really not running. But overall, it may not really matter who becomes the next president because of the pandemic (unless it's someone from the yellow party who likes canceling projects e.g Cory/PNoy). Economic recovery to pre-pandemic level would take at least the whole term of the next president.

·
Registered
28,087 Posts
IMHO Daughterte-Du30 tandem is too much naman. Let the old man enjoy his much-needed and well-reserved retirement.

For sure naman eh magiging "advisor" ni ISD si RRD if tadhana nya talaga to.

·
Banned
6,288 Posts

·
Registered
28,087 Posts
Ayun naman po, democracy lives for another day yehey

In a statement, Trillanes said the “rule of law prevailed” in this case.

“Sana all na judges and justices ay may ganitong sense of justice to check the prevailing authoritarianism in the country,” he said, as he thanked the CA justices for their decision.

·
Banned
6,288 Posts

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
As much as I admire Manny Pacquiao...bagay siya as vice muna..saka na ang president position na yan..it will be a God given grace later on.
Sarah, Pres and Pacman, VP tandem will win based on name recognition alone. It's #1 criteria to win elections in the PH. Plus they have more credibility in their public life than.........name mentioned in your comment.

4141 - 4160 of 4962 Posts