Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
101,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Spring
From IJM Properties

The Spring is located along the Jelutong Expressway that gives a panoramic view of the Penang Bridge. The concept of the project is modern contemporary and emphasizing on its Tropical Garden features.

A Relaxing Lifestyle with Spectacular View
The Spring's layout is specially designed with units over looking the spectacular sea view. Here you will discover the peace and calmness that is so conducive to quality living.

Healthy Indulgence
Escape daily to a healthy indulgence by working out in a refreshing atmosphere either at The Spring's Tai Chi & Exercise Corner, indoor or outdoor gymnasium and other facilities.

Comfortable Living
The setting on The Spring is built with an ideal home in mind. Enclosed lift lobby with CCTV and proximity card access system ensures maximum safety.

Layout Plan

Facilities / Amenities

1. Basketball Court
2. Barbeque Area
3. Tai Chi & Exercise Corner
4. Outdoor Gymnasium
5. Play & Learn Park
6. Pavillion
7. Chit-Chat Corner

At Ground Level:
8. Multi-Purpose Hall
9. Games Room
10. Kiddies Park
11. Sauna
12. Water Feature
13. Tropical Garden Courtyard
14. Indoor Gymnasium
15. Rest & Relax Area
16. Feature Landscape

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
i've totally lost track of the constructions along JEway :nuts: didn't know the spring is so tall already

thanks for the pics, forever consern

·
Registered
600 Posts
i've totally lost track of the constructions along JEway :nuts: didn't know the spring is so tall already

thanks for the pics, forever consern
just look at the safety green net installed by IJM site management staff, what an effort....

any updated photo regarding penang project from u ?

·
10,127 Posts
just look at the safety green net installed by IJM site management staff, what an effort....

any updated photo regarding penang project from u ?
unfortunately, no.

now busy getting ready to leave Penang :(

·
mumbling imprecations
1,448 Posts
So where are you going, TYW?

I hope it's a nice place, and that you're looking forward to it. :)

The Spring is another great looking project for Penang. :eek:kay:

·
10,127 Posts

·
10,127 Posts
So where are you going, TYW?

I hope it's a nice place, and that you're looking forward to it. :)

The Spring is another great looking project for Penang. :eek:kay:
i'm going to UMS (University of Malaysia Sabah) in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. i'm gonna be a sabahan for 4 years he he... any sabahans wanna meet?? :D

i like the place but i'm very nervous... but that's normal i guess...

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Yup, Sabah is a nice place.
Some more now AirAsia, you can fly back quite often.
Or maybe ask the Syangyong fly you back lo.

·
10,127 Posts
ha ha...i don't have the money to hire ssangyongs to fly me lah... i don't even have the money to fly back often. only during long semester breaks lor. :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
i'm going to UMS (University of Malaysia Sabah) in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. i'm gonna be a sabahan for 4 years he he... any sabahans wanna meet?? :D

i like the place but i'm very nervous... but that's normal i guess...

may I know u study in which field ?

hopefully related to building construction industry

·
10,127 Posts
may I know u study in which field ?

hopefully related to building construction industry
oh, i'm taking Civil Engineering ;)

are you still studying or working??

·
sa isip, sa salita
2,372 Posts
dont worry, you can hire me TYW. Pay the cost of 5 hour (twin turboprop engine) is only rm 1500 per hour. fuel cost only. hahahaha

dont worry lah TYW. Now there's direct flight between KK Penang you can always hop in Air Asia. Once a Penangite always a Penangite. If i were to work in any company soon i'll get u a jumpseat behind me and the captain. hahaha.

heard that firefly is going to operate jets. there's possibility of Penang KK route. more choices.

·
10,127 Posts
dont worry, you can hire me TYW. Pay the cost of 5 hour (twin turboprop engine) is only rm 1500 per hour. fuel cost only. hahahaha

dont worry lah TYW. Now there's direct flight between KK Penang you can always hop in Air Asia. Once a Penangite always a Penangite. If i were to work in any company soon i'll get u a jumpseat behind me and the captain. hahaha.

heard that firefly is going to operate jets. there's possibility of Penang KK route. more choices.
errr....thanks for your RM 1500 per hour offer... that's just too "cheap" for me LOL!

i love the seat behind the captain offer...so i hope you get a job soon ha ha!!

nice to hear firefly might have a Penang KK flight. when will it start??

·
sa isip, sa salita
2,372 Posts
i talked to my ATC friend (air traffic controller) there's rumour going on that firefly will lease some b737 from PMB to start their jet operation from Subang or Penang because if they really wanna make money, they have to move to jets.

Maybe within 2 years, still long way to go...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Argh, The Spring is quite a disappointment to me. It's too densed. Looks different from the artist impression. Missed the Bayswater, still waiting for future IJM projects....

TWY, all the best ya! We'll miss you! LOL

Where's Pablo heading to?

·
Jian Fa
3,676 Posts
Argh, The Spring is quite a disappointment to me. It's too densed. Looks different from the artist impression. Missed the Bayswater, still waiting for future IJM projects....

TWY, all the best ya! We'll miss you! LOL

Where's Pablo heading to?
he is discussing his UMS in this thread...i discuss my UTM in johor thread...lol...

·
10,127 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts