Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!

I was one week ago in my hometown and brought these pictures for you... I hope you enjoy them! All the pictures were taken by me at the downtown area on a sunday when the streets are closed to cars.

More to come... I'll wait for your comments. ;)

·
17,922 Posts
Great thread!

One thing I love about Mexico City is the classical architecture :) Its a big contrast compared to its suburban parts say Santa Fe

·
Registered
924 Posts
that really could be Spain. Nicer looking than my perception of Mexico City actually

·
Mrs John Thornton 4 ever!
2,700 Posts
This thread is awesome...Mexico es una de las ciudades mas bella de Latinoamerica.

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Great architecture, looks quite European indeed. One thing I noticed is that being overweight is even more of a problem in Mexico than in the U.S. ?

Also, I want to visit the city someday but I can't tolerate hot temperatures. Does it get cold in the winter?

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
del

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great architecture, looks quite European indeed. One thing I noticed is that being overweight is even more of a problem in Mexico than in the U.S. ?

Also, I want to visit the city someday but I can't tolerate hot temperatures. Does it get cold in the winter?
I've never been but I don't think it gets hot in the summer -- it's high up at over 7000'. Check a weather site for statistics and you might be surprised.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts