SkyscraperCity Forum banner

The Sydney CBD Development Map

Tags
map sydney
53K views 57 replies 26 participants last post by  M.Collo 
#1 · (Edited)
Seasons Greeting to my fellow skyscraper lovers!

After the popularity of the Parramatta development map, we at Build Sydney have decided to build one for the Sydney CBD.

Link to the map: Sydney CBD Development Map

We have spent the best part of a day putting this together, if I have made any errors in regards to height, floor count, latest renders, etc feel free to email me and I will get it fixed.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Best regards.

#11 ·
I am currently working on that.
Niiiiiice, would be good if someone could add the Metro stops
Hi Guys,

This is a map that i have been working on but have not updated it since Q3 2016.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J1LQoYe-g9vp0vormq-lrtPSDmQ&usp=sharing

Please feel free to add input.
Great stuff man, would you mind if I merged the metro stops & light rail you have onto my website's map. I was thinking of doing this but wasn't sure if people were interested.

Keep up the great work Cadigal.

#13 ·
#16 ·
The Sydney development map has been updated with the latest Martin Place Sydney Metro Towers both North & South.

Here is the link for the maps: https://www.buildsydney.com/sydney-cbd-development-map/

I think it will be best to create a separate map with all the built projects in Sydney as there is so many (200+).

#18 ·
Wow, so many awesome projects happening at present! Sydney is really going from strength to strength!! In five years’ time, it will be quite a different skyline! Incredible!!
P.S. Cul, thanks for posting those photos of the models! Can you please remind us - the rust-coloured buildings obviously mean ‘under construction’, but what is the exact difference again between white and grey?

#20 ·
i love our "frontline" northern skyscrapers come 2021
from east to west-
GPT 227m, Quay Quarter 216m,Gatweay 164m, 1 Alfred 200m,CQT 263m,Crown 271m Sydney one 247m 207m bang towers 217m ect great lineup

Reactions: dekz and HMoriarty
#22 ·
ok ive drawn up all bldgs over 100m UC in sydney/parra/metro
some still missing and i havent labelled them yet.
also i drawn them already completed. il do an actual status diagram soon

Reactions: Beep1Beep2
#23 ·
Dumb question... what's the third from the left?

#28 ·
Yuh....so apparently Canberra (actually the eighth largest city) with a rapidly growing population now standing at around 420,000, is smaller than not only the Sunshine Coast and Wollongong, but Hobart* too? Wow. And it started out so promisingly.

Also love how Adelaide doubles as the outback. I’m sure the people of Adelaide would appreciate the connotation.

*Which in turn is smaller than Geelong.

#31 ·
dekz-make sure you change height of 505George from 270m to 274m. The media aernt that good at ehight.s thats the heeight from george st. The main entry to resi tower is actually at kent st and its 4m lower thus 274m high.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.