SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who doesn't know, the Twin Towers Alliance is a watchdog organization dedicated to rebuilding the original World Trade Center in New York City.

This organization has claimed many cases of alleged corruption among the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and that they're the reason why an entirely new complex was erected at Ground Zero and not out of respect towards 9/11 victims like one would assume.

Feel free to discuss the TTA and their reports and findings. Visit their website here: http://twintowersalliance.com/

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good news: According to Margaret Donovan, co-founder of the Twin Towers Alliance, the organization had a court hearing on December 12 detailing all of the alleged corruption rooted in the reconstruction of the World Trade Center. And it went VERY well from an email I got from her.

Hopefully this means we'll see the true World Trade Center rise again soon.

·
19,541 Posts

·
Brooklyn Boy
1,457 Posts
What do you mean by that?
I’m sorry. I should have said there’s a zero chance of what you see in that photo ever coming to fruition. Those plans are from YEARS ago, before 1 and 4 WTC barely got out of the ground.

·
Brooklyn Boy
1,457 Posts
Your talking about Donald Trump's Twin tower proposal. This is a different project.
Anyway I agree there is zero chance this project actually happen.
They are one of the same. Ken Gardner proposal is the one the TTA had on their website at one point.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I’m sorry. I should have said there’s a zero chance of what you see in that photo ever coming to fruition. Those plans are from YEARS ago, before 1 and 4 WTC barely got out of the ground.
You never know. Judging by what I've heard about the Port Authority, there could be a major scandal with them like Harvey Weinstein. Also, I've emailed them and the plan they're proposing is completely different from the one Ken Gardner proposed.

I wonder why they simply didn't just rebuilt the old WTC except with modern safety features? Would've been a better tribute to 9/11 victims AND would've saved billions of dollars if you ask me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts