Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ugliest building in Dallas is the Dallas World Trade Center. It is apart of the Dallas Market Center. The building is 3.1 million sq ft, but the whole complex spans 5,000,000 sq ft. It looks worse in real life.

·
Blue Collar Bigwig
1,905 Posts
I know some people like brutalism, but I honestly think it's the worst architectural style.....ever. It saddens me that a beautiful city like Boston has such a terrible looking city hall to represent it. I know I might catch some flak from a few people, but I bet the majority will agree that its a gross structure.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I know some people like brutalism, but I honestly think it's the worst architectural style.....ever. It saddens me that a beautiful city like Boston has such a terrible looking city hall to represent it. I know I might catch some flak from a few people, but I bet the majority will agree that its a gross structure.
Boston City Hall is painful to look at and the entire Gov. Center complex is depressing and cold

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Towson's own god-awful monstrosity (it's called The Penthouse)
Yes, its bland and somewhat ugly, but as one of America's ugliest buildings? far from it. Doesn't deserve a mention in this thread imo. Baltimore's Verizon Switching Center is far uglier imo, especially in context with the surrounding architecture. Thanks verizon and other cell phone companies for building some of Americas ugliest buildings (the switching centers).

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.