Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always been thought of making a post or thread of the ugly side of the cities in the world, which are few, because so far I have seen strange things, but are only a minor part of the panorama of a city. The intention is to realize the errors urban, poor city planning, to think and never do it (if you're a developer or architect) in the future.

You can put photos of the ugly side horrible or whatever you want to call your city here

·
Premium Member
11,941 Posts
In my hometown this block is been sitting empty for about 6 or 7 years now. Even the newer building on the left is empty. It wasn't even finished. on the backside the roof is open and the concrete slabs are unfinished.

·
Premium Member
11,941 Posts
The second contribute I'll make is also in my hometown. It's a shoppingcenter wich was a complete disaster from the start. All the shops are empty except for one. In the end of the 70ties and early 80ties they demolished a part of the old town to build this ugly piece of crap:

·
Very High HDI User
14,609 Posts
I have always been thought of making a post or thread of the ugly side of the cities in the world, which are few, because so far I have seen strange things, but are only a minor part of the panorama of a city. The intention is to realize the errors urban, poor city planning, to think and never do it (if you're a developer or architect) in the future.

You can put photos of the ugly side horrible or whatever you want to call your city here
Hola Avel, tanto tiempo :wave:

·
Registered
6,879 Posts

now this is ugly!!!, if another user from city see this post, im going to be in problems :p
all the settlements around the estuaries here in Mazatlan....

ok, let's forget that side of Mazatlan with this beautiful picture of their sunset :D

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
The second contribute I'll make is also in my hometown. It's a shoppingcenter wich was a complete disaster from the start. All the shops are empty except for one. In the end of the 70ties and early 80ties they demolished a part of the old town to build this ugly piece of crap:
Almost all major British cities and towns committed similar acts of urban treason in the 60s and 70s :eek:hno:

All the towns that were built in the 60s and 70s look like this :bash:

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
Here I present some ugly areas of Santiago, Chile

^^ I have to be honest... if you are saying these are the ugly areas of Santiago, you might be undermining the credibility of your thread. ;)
It may be a bit run down and neglected, but I doubt if you personally find those two shots "ugly".

1 - 20 of 152 Posts