Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photos taken by forumers Migbrick, DMA Brasil, Fabio Barros and also from www.flickr.com. All available at new threads at SSC Brazil.

As Brazil becomes each time richer, Rio gets even better. Glassy towers, nice condos and old building getting a facelift. The city is also a paradise for the hedonists. Almost everything is permitted in Rio, it has definetely one of the most open-minded and liberal societies. Let´s see a bit of Rio:

Downtown Rio

Manhattan Tower

Almirante Tower

Petrobras headquarters in the back, National Bank of Social and Economical Development in the front.

More of Downtown Rio

Barra Beach

Houses in the cliffs at Joa Beach.

Condos facing the beach in Sao Conrado area.

The Sugarloaf

Flamengo Expressway leading to Downtown

Rio-Niteroi Bridge

Copacabana Beach

Ipanema

·
Banned
252 Posts
The Ultimate Party Town is Harare, the capital of zimbabewe, and Ultimate Party leader is his excellenty Robert Mugabe :colgate::tongue2::jk:

brazil looks great in those pictures

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Seriously one of the best locations for a city in the world if not the best. I hope it stays as beautiful for ever. That one view from the pool looking off into the distant coastline with the raised highway....who needs drugs?

·
5,648 Posts
^^But Niterói is a city of Rio metro.;)

Great pics,Maria Theresa.

I love this city,for me it's the most beautiful of the whole world!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
But the thread is about the "town" of Rio de Janeiro and its "ultimate party" characteristics,:lol:not about the whole metropolitan area. I only say this because people from Niterói often get upset when their city doesn't have its individuality taken in consideration. And I agree with them. They shouldn't be put in the shadow of Rio.
I love Niterói.:)

·
A volta do malandro
8,633 Posts
But the thread is about the "town" of Rio de Janeiro and its "ultimate party" characteristics,:lol:not about the whole metropolitan area. I only say this because people from Niterói often get upset when their city doesn't have its individuality taken in consideration. And I agree with them. They shouldn't be put in the shadow of Rio.
I love Niterói.:)
Niterói is like a... Rio de Janeiro neighborhood! :poke:
:lol:

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
I think we are going to have to start deleting uncredited photos again, because people are not bothering to follow the rules of creditation. Geoce, please edit your entry and credit where you got the photos, or who took them so that I don't have to delete. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
^^ u have a lot of work to do :)

i like Rio, i know it has incredible parties but in this compilation of photos i didn't see the "party town".. do u have more Rio's streetlife pics?? (not from the carnival)..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts