SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is specially of interest for flight enthusiasts like GM.

Greek Airports Project is a team of freeware sceneries designers, Yiannis Dermitzakis and Mihalis Triantafillou. Their 10th airport is the second most busy in Greece, Thessaloniki “Macedonia" LGTS. The free scenery made for FS 2004 is a file of more than 20 MB and reaches the quality level of best productions : photoreal buildings, specific textures on ground, 3D lightings along the taxiways with 3D grass etc.. Look for the file gap_lgts_2006.zip over the net.

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
do you have any links from flightsim.com or avsim.com. also any pics to get an idea. thanks.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Are FS games any fun? Don't really enjoy games personally where I not blowing things up. Maybe it's because I lack the patience for those types of games.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
kostya said:
You should try SimCity4 :D :D
Actually if you like that YOU should try Civilization IV. It's Simcity with many cities and an empire.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish simcity 5 have the ability to take us down to surface level also in a GTA way, and can stroll around the place, or drive a car or even hop in the metro. (and all of this configured on the city layout you make).....maybe I'm asking for a lot, but we already have the technology it's just a matter of mixing GTA with simcity4

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
I don't like RPG/Strategy/Simulation games.

Adventures all the way :)

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Seriously, the only RPG i quite liked was the "Shogun-Total war" ( or something like that )

Average for my preferences but playble.

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Can someone provide a link to this file and also the Hellas design team/project site?
I did a search but it kept bringing up Japanese and French sites and I dont know either of those languages.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts