Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Overwatch Nexus
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know fog is nothing new or special but wow I wish I had a decent camera when walking to FSS tonight. Looking down Collins, no towers all I could see was the street fronts, with no 101 and no 120, no ANZ tower. Walking down Queen Street usually gives a prime view of Eureka, FWP and Crown...nothing. Even looking back no sign of Rialto, blue lights weren't on yet.

Was kind of creepy but gave a great perspective from the street of what the city would look like with no towers at all.

·
Lord Melbourne
4,257 Posts
Well i'm heading out to the footy tonight, i doubt I'll get many good pictures before or after the game, we'll see.

It stuck around all day here though, when i woke up at 10am it was there, when i went out and came home at 5pm it was still there. A thick blanket of fog, i wonder what it looked like from up in eureka.

·
Glitter & Grease
2,052 Posts
i left the house at 8am today at i could barley see the end of the street. even at lunchtime it was thick and i could see my breath.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I almost had a car accident at work because of this stupid fog tonite... the lanes are all over the place on the section of plenty road i was travelling down due to road works, its hard enough to know where your going in broad daylight, let alone in the fog. was lucky not to fall into a ditch, whole car swung around when i swerved to avoid a car comming at me head on.. idiot

·
Glitter & Grease
2,052 Posts
^^ tell me about it, its still freezing. well just see how cold it gets tommorow morning.

·
Jacaranda Images
1,043 Posts
I was waiting for a taxi at 6pm to take me from Fairfield to the Airport and wow, the fog was impressive.

However, at the Airport - it was crystal clear, go figure!

·
Registered Abuser
2,904 Posts
I know not in Melb, but still foggy:

^^ (Actually this ones from a year ago).

·
Lord Melbourne
4,257 Posts
Or sakos pictures from atop eureka while it was still UC. Someone got those handy? The HUN stole them the day after.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts