Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Modern Budapest!

Modern architecture in Budapest

West End City Center- this one is a shopping center, cinema and business center.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AsiaCenter- Shopping center and entertainment center, this one was made by Asian businessman. For Chinese and Vietnamese.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Nice pictures MagyarDuna! I hope that Budapest becomes a very modern in the near future. I don't believe we have many users from Budapest, so hopefully you can show us a lot of pictures from Budapest!
BTW, welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much, but I have many photos of Budapest, everyone will see them when I put them on this website.

·
Future expert
1,012 Posts
Good to see more and more Hungarians at the forums. Budapest is one of the most underrepresented cities (along with Prague) here.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is some construction in Budapest

Area Corner offices

This one is a business center, business bank like Raiffeisen bank investing in this building. It is to be completed by 2007.

Duna Tower

This one is a business center, 65 meters and 15 levels. This one should be completed in this year in October. It is about 26.000 square meters.

Víziváros 0ffice Center

This one is another business center. 5 levels (plus 3 basements), this should be completed this year, maybe 2nd-3rd quarter this year. It is estimated 12.000 square meters.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Prielle Corner

This one is a business center, 9 levels. This should be completed in December this year. It is located in South Buda, which at the moment is full of construction to become a new high-tech business area. I know that Porsche and T-Mobile are moving into this area.

BCW Irodaház

This is yet another business center, 5 levels. And should hopefully be finished by October or November. It is 5.000 square meters.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Nice update MagyarDuna! I'm really pleased that we have someone showing us all this information about Budapest. I've been interested in the city for a while now...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RiverLoft

This is apartments and offices, 9 levels. 5.800 square meters, the east wing uses some of the more older styles of Hungarian architecture.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Is asia center opened? And is it interesting? As in, is it more interesting then West End? What's the easiest way to get there? :)

thnx.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Asia center has been open for a while, in my view, I like WestEnd Center more than Asia center. WestEnd center looks better, you can get there by metro, because there is a train station very close to it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WestEnd center seems like more of a practical shopping center, AsiaCenter is a good shopping center, but is more of a culture-based center unlike WestEnd.

·
sababa
8,144 Posts
Singidunum said:
Westend is cool but for some reason much more expensive then other places.
Not really if you ask me, most expensive is the Mammut Center I-II. Westend is the biggest one of all, and there are so many shops that you can find both cheap and expensive ones.

·
Super Moderator
Grad Oblakodera
38,643 Posts
^^^
I found it was some 25% more expensive then other places. But maybe I was looking at wrong shops. Anyway it didn`t seem THAT large to me (tour guide claimed it's the biggest in EE)

·
Super Moderator
Grad Oblakodera
38,643 Posts
Budapest, Centerpoint

prime location on Vaci ut in Budapest
first building of 18,600 sq.m. fully leased
second building of 23,000 sq.m.
to be completed in 1Q 2006 30% pre-let to Exxon Mobile

for more information about the project please visit: www.centerpoint.hu

Budapest, Riverside Apartments

located on the banks of Danube river
modern complex of 445 apartments
completed and sold in 99%

for more information about the project please visit: www.riverside.hu

Budapest, District XI

10 hectare site in the prestigious residential area on the Buda side of Budapest
103,000 sqm of residential space planned to be developed in stages
to be completed in few stages

Budapest, River Loft

developed on the site adjacent to Riverside Apartments
180 apartments
40% pre-sold in the first months of sales

for more information about the project please visit: www.riverloft.hu

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.